Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

For Sale TBR August 18th 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Am I missing something here, I can't find much in this batch.

Is there any better site to look at beside tbr.ca, tbr.ca is hard to sort and slow as hell.

-=DCG=-

liberator

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hey Adam,

tbr.ca has been put on the backburner at the moment while we prepare for launching our registrar. Another good resource I recently came across is Namecatch.com as they recently added .ca to their system.

Cheers,

Jay

erdinc

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Greetings,

I'm glad to see users who like namecatch.com. Liberator, thanks for the mention.
It has been a few months I opened this site and I try to add new features continuously.

I would like to quickly explain things you can do at namecatch with .CA domains:

1. There is free dictionary domain sorting in 9 languages. This means you can easily see all French and English dictionary domains for .CA expires.

2. There is free domain monitoring. You can enter any .CA domain you want and we will monitor it every day and send you an email if it appears on the to be released TBR list. You can monitor up to 2000 domains.

3. There is free bulk search for up to 10.000 exact matching terms or 50 contains, ends with, starts with. There are 4 custom bulk search buttons on the home page and you can enter your own list for these buttons once you create a free account. Your custom keyword lists remain saved inside your account and you just press a single button the next time.

4. There is an analyse button next to each domain which opens to the website/s that you want it to open. This means you don't have to copy and paste the domain or domain term to another website. Again this setting is inside your account panel.

Everything on the site is free and is going to remain like this for the foreseeable future. Free is good. I'm determined to create a good user experience for domainers. If you have any feature requests please feel free to post them in the following thread or contact me over the website.

http://www.dnforum.com/f149/namecatch-com-launches-free-drop-sorting-website-thread-415876.html

Cheers
Erdinc
namecatch.com

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

No members online now.

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom