Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

The face on the DNF landing page... enough!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mclovin

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I don't mean to be mean but is it just me who finds that guy on the DNF landing page a little annoying by now? At first, it was no problem whatsover, just a cool landing page. But now it's just the same dude smiling at me every single time I come to DNF. He's giving me the creeps.

Edit: Oops, I think this post was misplaced. Probably belongs in the Suggestions forum.

Upvote 0

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
if it was a pic of danica patrick with skimpy clothes on would you complain then?

we can go to godaddy for that :smilewinkgrin:

i think my idea is best, with dnf.com ;)

Seraphim

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'll be honest, since the layout changed I've been using the forum a lot less. I can't stand the intro page, it's a waste of time. The unread posts section is still haywire, when a thread is clicked it disappears from the list, forcing me to go hunt it down in the general forum (I simply don't have time for that). The ultra bright "white" layout is a major eye strainer...

Respect to the mods and staff for working so hard to always keep the place running smooth, but this was one of those updates that kinda ruined some of the usability factor for me personally.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I understand the need for a landing page, but can this be eliminated upon sign in?

In other words, if we remain signed in can this NOT be the landing page for members?

I was just browsing the web and guess who I run into...

http://www.localadlink.com/advertise/

Look at the banner with the small pictures near the top of the page... look familiar?
That's the issue you may run in to with stock photos.

I purchased a package about 4 years ago for my medical sites. Now I see those images every where.

C

Chuck

I understand the need for a landing page, but can this be eliminated upon sign in?

In other words, if we remain signed in can this NOT be the landing page for members?

Yes we are getting that done! :)

Namefox

Namefox
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I have to agree with most people here. It looks like the guy is smiling but when you go to his eyes, they are kind of crazy like he is about to go postal. Overall and I mean overall, great job on the transition. There are always bugs. Site looks great.

exponent

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I think the lander is a pain in my .com

Its kind of hard to get used to, especially since I keep clicking "home" instead of "forum".

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom