Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Domain Summit The first version of the main floor plan for the Domain Summit 2024, set to take place at the fabulous Hilton London Metropole this August 19-21!

Helmuts

DNForum.com
★★★★★
Reaction score
I am happy to share the first version of the main floor plan for the Domain Summit 2024, set to take place at the fabulous Hilton London Metropole!

Our event will feature a well-organized layout designed to facilitate networking, learning, and collaboration. The main floor (Admiral Suite) is divided into several key areas:

1) Conference Room: With a capacity of 110 people, this room is equipped to host a variety of presentations and discussions, providing ample seating for our attendees.
2) Networking Area: A spacious section that can accommodate up to 250 people, ideal for mingling, making new connections, and catching up with industry peers.

Networking area will have:

a) Sit Down and Standing Area: Strategically placed for both formal and informal interactions, ensuring that you can engage in meaningful conversations whether you prefer sitting or standing.
b) Work Area: Dedicated space for those who need to catch up on work, check emails or conduct meetings in a more private setting.

We are also honored to have the International Women's Alliance hosting presentations on the floor above (GMT Suite). This incredible group includes many women from the fintech and domain name industries, promising insightful sessions at their floor and valuable joint networking opportunities for all us.

We have an exciting lineup of exhibitors, including big international names like @godaddy, @sedo, InternetX (responsible for 1/2 of all the 17.7 mil .de registrations), ICA, AE Server, Domgate and many more. Exhibitor tables are conveniently located around the networking and sit-down areas, making it easy for you to meet and talk to all these great companies and many, many other out attendees, mostly who are all from the domain industry.

Expect only the best as we gather to learn, network in person, and grow businesses together. Stay tuned for more updates as we get closer to the event date.

See you at the Domain Summit 2024!

For more details, check out the floor plan below and start planning your visit:
DomainSummit2024-floor-plan01.png

I could talk hours about all these companies you see above. Of course, there are many more big brands and domain name companies that are attending the Summit, of course. Check the website: https://www.domainsummit.com

Don't miss this chance to meet your partners, create new alliances and attend the largest industry event this 2024 in the UK.

Leave the comment and let us know what you're most excited about!

I am proud to bring the Domain Summit and all these connections to London!
Great weekend all!
Helmuts

p.s. I will double-check the m and m2 with the Hilton team.

Helmuts

DNForum.com
★★★★★
Reaction score
Please find the updated floor plan.

Grateful for Lars, ShortDot and Nicky.me for sponsoring the LED video wall!!

DomainSummit2024-floor-plan2.png

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom