Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

The new Mod. System is stupid!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yes, you are right....

I also should have used the word 'Strict' in the title instead of Stupid. I think, for the most part, the Mods are doing a really good job. I am also sorry if I offended any of the other Mods, because, for the most part they are helping the forum alot. I just wish WebCat would get off my back...

Its not like I was just advertising that host....he has hosted my site for 7 months and has been amazing....whether I know the owner or not, I was trying to let the forum know this host is amazing....

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
and BTW - my sig is not about going over the edge, lol

its about following, lemmings fellow each other and all kill themselves falling off cliffs....so don't be a lemming - dont follow

Steen

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Are you all strung up becuase some of the mods havent reeched the 1000 post mark like you have?

Also, about your hosting post.

You said you were doing it cuz he was a great guy and helped you with PHP stuff..

So he gave you free work...

So for that reason you go advertise for him?

Is this correct?

If so, it does soind like Fast-Autos.com

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
He never asked me to advertise, I never even told him that I put his site on this board. It was a nice gesture DD8989, something you dont seem to understand. I like the way you are a lemming - you follow everyone else....you never stand up for yourself....infact, I feel quite sorry for you....at least I have the balls to take a stand - even if it isnt a popular one...

and I admit when I am wrong....

DotLeader

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i think you need to grow up ;)
would have been better to PM the mod you had/have issues with and sort it out

the new mods have been nothing but a help for me on numerous occasions

Gumby

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
12. Users may disagree with the decisions or actions of the moderators and/or administrators. However disagreements, criticism and the like are not to be aired within the discussion topics. Please feel free to PM the person directly rather than air your dirty laundry in public.

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yes, I said I shouldnt have posted it here and I made a mistake, this was the wrong place to outline my anger, especially since it was mainly aimed against one person....

I am very pleased with the large majority of the Mods - don't get me wrong, the forum owes them alot for their great work....

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
finally....someone..... :)

Cash Is King

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Whois-Search

i agree 100%

Hello Who-Was

Why? You are more professional than that.

WebCat

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Whois-Search

i agree 100%
Interesting reaction. Especially when as far as I know, every existing mod, new or old has offered you nothing but support and encouragement. I know I have.

Who-Is, I for one, appreciate constructive input about how what I do can be improved. If you feel bitter, I can certainly understand that. But remember, to my knowledge, none of the existing mods have contributed to that.

I just don't consider publicly supporting a pointless rant as being constructive input. Just as you did, we are simply trying to do the best we can, based on what we are asked to do. You of all people should know this.

Peace,
WebCat

M

mole

I suspect things may have been said between 2 parties that we don't know about, nor should we care to know about. It happens all the time. So let it simmer down guys.

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
right now I'm letting this simmer more than Grandma's award winning Beef Chili :)

M

mole

Originally posted by GT Web
right now I'm letting this simmer more than Grandma's award winning Beef Chili :)

Wait till you get cat jumping on your head again j/k :)

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
its spicy chili....can cats handle spicy chili? :)

Spider

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
What else do we need to get out of it? The people who volunteered did exactly that, volunteered. When you decide to do something like this you know going into it you are doing it for free. Most of us new mods have extra time on our hands and felt like giving something back.

Spider

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
As for your signature, it is a tad wrong. Money can buy lots of members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom