Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

To Parked:I regret that my account has been suspended though I don't know why you do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
so you just can't win - unless you go to yahoo and google directly - and this is what i am doing now.
Did you get the mess with the fake accounts straightened out? Did you find out who did it? Can you shed some light on this? Very troublesome.

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Did you get the mess with the fake accounts straightened out? Did you find out who did it? Can you shed some light on this? Very troublesome.

I'd like to know about that too, if Wolfis is willing to share.

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Acroplex - You aren't hearing me complain, be a thorn with your one domain self! I even fixed something that you considered to be a valid complaint.

And I do recommend that everybody who can go to the Traffic conference go. We have a booth, but I am normally behind it for about 30 minutes. Otherwise I am sitting down and talking with our customers for 3-4 days straight. I will admint that the show is usually very expensive, but most people tell me they can easily double their revenue at least on their first show.

Donny

I can tell you about the Wolfis issue on our side. It seems somebody decided to pretend they were Wolfis, even using his address. Added some of his domains to their account and everything. They were doing some things I didn't like and in most cases would have terminated an account for, but when I saw the name I said he wouldn't be doing anything like that. It must have just been some type of bot or something. For about 4 weeks I had the same problem, then finally I contacted Wolfis about the issue and he told me that wasn't his account. His account was blabla.

I terminated the account and waited for the person to call or send in a ticket. Instead they went to another forum and posted a message on their about why their account was terminated. I contacted Wolfis about it, we both posted and I haven't heard anything since.

Donny

wolfis.com

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
this is all correct and with donny's help i got some good information about this person(s) real identity - but so far i am not disclosing publicly to everyone that info (which everyone may guess why) - i can however promise this :

i will not rest until i have completly exposed every signle person behind this and it will be at the worst possible moment for this person as i do not take it likely when someone tries to ruin my good name.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Acroplex - You aren't hearing me complain, be a thorn with your one domain self! I even fixed something that you considered to be a valid complaint.

Fixing something upon me exposing the motives is commendable, but how do you expect me to trust Parked now that I've seen that your line of defence against fake traffic is to treat all traffic as potentially fake first, then try to clear up things? What proof would I have that you're not doing as you please with my traffic for whatever reason - first blocking it at your servers and then claiming Yahoo did not pay for the clicks generated? It's simple really: what you blocked works fine at Sedo and NameDrive so what makes you better than either of these?

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Acroplex - You didn't expose anything except for the fact that you really don't know what you are talking about. Here's a great idea, why don't you not send me any traffic like you were last week and I don't have to listen to your crap anymore. I don't need or want you to trust Parked anymore, I tried to gain your trust, but obviously the only thing you care about is bashing us for no reason.

I have not blocked any of your traffic, the hidden image tag is designed to catch bots that are not following the robots.txt file, if you were a web developer as you say you are you would already know this. Every parking company and even google.com uses this same technique today. This is a standard method to determining bots.

I will not go into what we block versus what Sedo blocks versus what Namedrive blocks. Because I do not work for Sedo or Namedrive, if you think we are blocking more than those companies please be my guest and start using them.

If I had blocked anything at my servers, Yahoo would have never gotten the click. Because the idea behind "blocking" something is it doesn't goto to our providers. They never see the hit, search, or any click because we stop them at the beginning.

As I said originally, all you do is complain about stuff that makes absolutely no sense except to you. You are complaining about the naming of a spider/bot catcher, because you had a complaint I changed it. Now you are complaining about the fact that we block spiders, not good spiders, but truly bad spiders that do not follow the robots.txt rules.

I have always been honest with everybody here on how our system works, if you don't feel like you understand ask. It's not that hard. If you still don't like what you see, then leave.

Not all domains work with us, not all domains work with one company, you must try it on your own to figure out which company works best for your domains.

I'm really fed up with this thread especially since it is almost a year old about somebody I terminated for fraud and now we are talking about how we stop bots.

Donny

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
My parked.com account is doing great, I still can't find a better parking company..I commend the parked.com team for an ongoing job well done..good peeps. :eek:k:

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Sounds good Donny. And thank you for displaying the true colors of Parked. In my initial thread about how Parked failed to deliver I noticed your snubby, unfriendly and mocking attitude. I stand by what I said then; I'm sure others have noticed as well. The ones that pat your back here have obvious reasons to do so but since - thank God! - my livelihood does not depend on your silly filters anymore I have no reason to be a good boy and shut up. If you can't live with the ciriticism that stems from the quality - or rather, lack thereof - of your service, then maybe you're in the wrong business. How about that beer at Disney World, bud?

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
:yawn: why don't you two make up and knock it off before I have to make everyone hug and kiss :hug: :love: life is too short for this shit..

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Not all domains work with us, not all domains work with one company, you must try it on your own to figure out which company works best for your domains.

Very true, many of us hammer on that but some people just dont get it.

I'm really fed up with this thread especially since it is almost a year old about somebody I terminated for fraud and now we are talking about how we stop bots...Donny

Cant say I blame you....Thank you for your patience in answering my questions Donny.

RG

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Very true, many of us hammer on that but some people just dont get it.

You know what....I think I will leave my domain at Parked and continue this conversation here as I see fit, because I am fed up with exactly this type of "in your face" bullshit. This is not Parked's little shrine, it's a DNF sub-forum and people can post their opinions and arguments. Donny here tries to intimidate all counter-voices with tech mumbo-jumbo that once it fails it's back to being Mr. Not so nice guy.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think he likes you and wants to cuddle..

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Sorry Focus, you're barking up the wrong tree.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
woof woof

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
You know what....I think I will leave my domain at Parked and continue this conversation here as I see fit, because I am fed up with exactly this type of "in your face" bullshit. This is not Parked's little shrine, it's a DNF sub-forum and people can post their opinions and arguments. Donny here tries to intimidate all counter-voices with tech mumbo-jumbo that once it fails it's back to being Mr. Not so nice guy.

Relax Acro, I know Greeks have a real hot temper because my Husband is Greek...I stand by what you quoted, When I said some people don't get it, I wasn't referring to you...If I don't like a Parking provider, I leave because I don't need the aggravation....Donny answered most all of our questions, how many other PPC providers would come in here and do that?..none by count.

Please let it rest.

RG

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
It's true that this is not the proper thread and the conversation should have continued in the one I started about the adjustment in revenue. Other than that, what matters is the attitude that Donny displays to valid concerns that me and others have brought forward.

As for my Greek temper, having lived in the US for the past 10 years it has WAY slowed down.

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
...and I wonder why I'm spending less and less time on this forum... :dead:

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
you are just on a whole new level...now that you got your .com and all ;)

maroulis

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Relax Acro, I know Greeks have a real hot temper because my Husband is Greek...I stand by what you quoted, When I said some people don't get it, I wasn't referring to you...If I don't like a Parking provider, I leave because I don't need the aggravation....Donny answered most all of our questions, how many other PPC providers would come in here and do that?..none by count.

Please let it rest.

RG

Actually you'll find Acro is one of a kind ;)

Acro -- I still don't get it. I told you before, you need to relax - take a deep breath, exhale, take up yoga, do something... I personally wouldn't put up with 1/100th of the shit you threw @ Don here so chill out....

Don came here and responded point by point to all your claims.. Greater questions such as a) are PPC providers 100% transparent b) why you call that file uglyfatdomainer.php along those lines really don't add any value to this forum or subforum...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom