Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

To the owners of DigiPawn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It takes 2 seconds to delete an email and block his email address. Why can't you just do that instead of creating a thread and posting about it and dnforum that's just a waste of time he's not going to stop if he doesn't want to. Seems like you guys have nothing better to do.

Domain Days 2024

MrDude

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Why should we go out our way?

I hate assholes like this, every post he posts that he has lots of money, i really dont give a shit, I dont care if you are rich or poor, Nothing gives you the right to spam OUR inboxes full of your crap.

Spam isnt real advertising, It just gets you hated more and more :laugh:

And for the people who defend him, WHY? He is an idiot who thinks he can do what he likes because "We have a ton of money and a ton of customers so I don't see what the problem is", And as for marketing the product, You mean sending unsolicted email piggybacking off another company's work, getting customers, I see Sedo ads often on adsense ads, I never happen to see a DigiPawn one. Advertise your own company and dont spam anothers customers.

You say this is not bad publicty? All your customers knowing Digipawn spams to get customers.

Just uncase people decide to Google for information on your pathetic spamming company.

Digipawn Unethical
Digipawn Spam
Digipawn Bad Company

Now im sure Google will pick this thread up for future customers searching your company's reputation :cheeky:

Paul :)

J

jelly

all the drama is just free extra exposure....sheesh...very GFY tactic but whatever..that's where he's from..

pamela

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
Please "PM me" with the domain name and the email you are getting spam from. I will surely try to get the problem solved. You will not recive any more emails but if you do just shoot me a pm and Me and Rick will try to resolve it as quickly as possible.

(For those who are wondering: Rick is a good friend of mine and I will try to solve each and every problem related to Digipawn.)

[mod]digipawn advertisement edited out - no ads here[/mod]
Thanks
Pamela

britishbulldog

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
pamela said:
Hello everyone,
Please "PM me" with the domain name and the email you are getting spam from. I will surely try to get the problem solved. You will not recive any more emails but if you do just shoot me a pm and Me and Rick will try to resolve it as quickly as possible.

(For those who are wondering: Rick is a good friend of mine and I will try to solve each and every problem related to Digipawn.)

[mod]digipawn advertisement edited out - no ads here[/mod]
Thanks
Pamela

Great edit giant,another way to pop an advert on the sly !

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom