Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Transfer is not working again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnn

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I requested to to transfer a couple of domains yesterday. Never received daily transfer status like I used to.

Logged in today and nothing is in the pending transfer?

Please don't make me nervous when I have to transfer 2/3 letter names.

John

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I requested to to transfer a couple of domains yesterday. Never received daily transfer status like I used to.

Logged in today and nothing is in the pending transfer?

Please don't make me nervous when I have to transfer 2/3 letter names.

John
I had the exact same issue today. Got an email from GoDaddy that the domains were about to expire.

Confirmed transfer email from Moniker. Days later the domains disappeared off the Moniker transfer list as if they had gone through.

The transfer did not take place!

Called Moniker this a.m. and spoke about this with Glenda. I immediately paid at GoDaddy to renew but this was not what I wanted. I will get the money credited into my Moniker account for all those transfers but I still essentially had to pay TWICE for the same domains.

Johnn, I would be interested in knowing if this was a transfer for GoDaddy to Moniker. I did not have this issue with my reseller account but only with GoDaddy. This is the second time. First time I thought I had done something wrong.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I transferred from Enom.

Thanks,
Then the problem may be on Moniker's end. I pm'd someone a few moments ago that I know made a transfer the same day. Waiting to hear back.

Appreciate the info as I thought it was either me or GD.

Poohnix

Lost @Space
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
First time I hear about this.. haven't had any issue, but haven't made so many transfers lately either. One went through ok a couple of days ago, (from Domainsite), and I have one pending... (from Netsol). Received emails daily about the status.

Dave Zan

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Transfer to or away from Moniker? Step by step, what's been done so far?

Johnn

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Transfer To Moniker.
This happened once before. Normally I receive daily status.
When you don't receive the daily email - something is wrong.

INVIGOR

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I've got names sitting to transfer in since 9/5 and another group from 9/10. I only got an email for the one name that godaddy won't let go through cos I made a change in the last thirty days. I used to get daily updates too, but not on these?? I've asked my rep over there to look into it.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Johnn,

Yesterday transferred out 15 from GD to Moniker. All appropriate notices and confirmations received.

shashe

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Having problems transferring 2 of a group of names into Moniker since September 5. Five emails with Carla in Support responding several times that she has manually transferred successfully, but status shows this is not so. Also received two purchase orders for each of the two names - one when I put the transfers through, and one when Carla said she put the transfers through.

This is the second time I have had to renew at the current registrar rather than sucessfully transfer to Moniker.

Reaction score
folks - this is the first I am hearing about this and we are not aware of any transfer system problem. If you are not getting appropriate response or follow up on this, please email me.

denny007

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I always has some domains missing from bulk transfers to Moniker. I pay for it, then check and some are missing. After like 10 emails sent to Moniker getting no or BS irrelevant answers I just renewed at Enom and give up. Sofar 10 domains - but 70 bucks is simply not worth my time. Now considering rumors about Moniker's insolvency I am speeding up my own accredidation. I do not care if one domain will cost me $15, but it will be safe...

typist

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I pay for it, then check and some are missing.

Problems everywhere... Enom keeps asking me for renewals which were transferred out long time ago - and I probably only notice the tip of the iceberg.

denny007

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Enom keeps asking me for renewals which were transferred out long time ago
But that's just email you delete. What Moniker does is charging money for no transfer.

typist

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Now considering rumors about Moniker's insolvency

What insolvency? Got details?
I only have had great experiences with them, i am transferring all my names there

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

okay thanks for link but it says nothing whatsoever about Monikers insolvency and i am as confident as ever with them & their great team. They have always been a great help with everything.

The article just says that some ppc click payments are late & there is a slightly different reason from both sides, skenzo & Moniker. Seems a very small matter of just some delayed payments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom