Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Unique.org Problem Resolved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Beatz - there is an individual html page for each domain. Very easy to do though. I just did the original page in Front Page - included the form which is automatically emailed to me when the visitor clicks submit, and added a counter at the bottom so I can quickly see how many visits have been made to that domain name. This has helped me discover several domains that were getting very strong traffic that was not indicated by the OT numbers before I purchased. That has saved me from selling domains with good traffic too cheap. It has also helps me spot domains I thought would get traffic that are not - so I can cull them from the portfolio and reinvest the proceeds in something better.

Once the first page was done, all I had to do is save it with a different name (and change the Domain Name on the page itself) to have a new one for the next domain. I keep them all in a folder on my main sales site at www.brandsplus.com and there are links on the sale page to other areas of BrandsPlus, so those sale pages bring a lot of visitors in to see the other offerings and get that company's name out there among domain buyers. I just use URL redirects so that when they type in the domain name it takes them to the proper sale page on my site.

beatz

Cool Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info, Duke. :)

I recall someone having a for sale page script that generated automatically (actually just inserting the right name depending on what domain the visitor had typed), but forgot who it was.

Nice and clean design as well, Duke.

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks Beatz. It is very rare for a day to go by that I do not get at least one inquiry. Usually there are 2 or 3. I just wish they ALL converted to sales. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom