Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

URL Fwd not working!

Status
Not open for further replies.

yue

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have submitted THREE support tickets about this URL Fwd problem, but now it has NOT been solved. :sigh2:

The problem is that "the URL Fwd settings can't be modified by moniker users". Let me explain this. I login my moniker account, select a domain, then click DNS settings tab. It shows "Use Moniker Name Servers" with pre-defined zone "Domain Parking". I change the pre-defined zone to "URL Forwarding", then click the "Save" button. But no settings are saved actually. It always points to "Domain Parking". That's the problem!!

I have been with moniker for 2 years. I have 30 domains which using URL Fwd feature perfectly at moniker. But this month, I notice this URL Fwd problem.

In the response of moniker support tickets, they said that the problem is due to my computer's DNS cache... :?: I am pretty sure, it is NOT my problem, but the bugs in moniker's system! :veryangry:

I wish the tech team at moniker could fix this problem ASAP! If the problem can't be solved this month, I will definitely transfer all my domains from moniker to other realiable registrars! :veryangry:

jrzeygirl

Best Customer Support
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have submitted THREE support tickets about this URL Fwd problem, but now it has NOT been solved. :sigh2:

The problem is that "the URL Fwd settings can't be modified by moniker users". Let me explain this. I login my moniker account, select a domain, then click DNS settings tab. It shows "Use Moniker Name Servers" with pre-defined zone "Domain Parking". I change the pre-defined zone to "URL Forwarding", then click the "Save" button. But no settings are saved actually. It always points to "Domain Parking". That's the problem!!

I have been with moniker for 2 years. I have 30 domains which using URL Fwd feature perfectly at moniker. But this month, I notice this URL Fwd problem.

In the response of moniker support tickets, they said that the problem is due to my computer's DNS cache... :?: I am pretty sure, it is NOT my problem, but the bugs in moniker's system! :veryangry:

I wish the tech team at moniker could fix this problem ASAP! If the problem can't be solved this month, I will definitely transfer all my domains from moniker to other realiable registrars! :veryangry:

Hi Yue

I am sorry for any inconvenience this may be causing you. Yes, there is an issue and yes tech is working on it. Hopefully it'll be fixed very soon! Thanks for your patience!

yue

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
problem still NOT solved...

jrzeygirl

Best Customer Support
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
problem still NOT solved...

Yue - Last week I asked you to send me your case # about this issue. To date, I don't think I have received it.

Tech has found the URL forwarding bug and the fix will go out on 6/30/09.

If anyone is still running into URL forwarding issues, I ask that you please open a help ticket and send me the case # and I’ll have it manually done/fixed for you.

Thanks for your patience!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators