Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Warning! Deadbeat Arnotts Trueman Is Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to let you know that banned deadbeat seller Arnotts Trueman is back with the ID of Diboy. Formerly Arnotts 2001, he is the crook who sold step.us andd founder.us in the live auction, then never delivered and was kicked out. Now this halfwit is back as Diboy listing the same two names here. Obviously a high IQ is not a burden he has to bear.

.com.net.org

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the information Duke.

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Here's an update - another banned member - Ferdz - who is Ferdinand Rey of San Jose - is also involved here. As I have just notifed NamePopper in a PM, Diboy sold a name to Cpisites, bestride.com that had Rey's WhoIs on it. Now Diboy is listing step.us and founder.us that have Arnotts Trueman's WhoIS on them.

Auction goers may recall that Trueman listed the two .US names in the live auction and failed to deliver them. It was also discovered that he placed a shill bid on founder.us under a different user name from the same IP address (Greg banned both User ID's). Then in a later auction, using the Ferdz ID, step.us and founder.us were listed again! I notified Greg and Ferdz was banned as well (he had a long history of listing names in the sales threads here, then failing to deliver the names after selling then - or demanding that you pay 5 times the agreed price if you wanted the name delivered).

Remember these names - Arnotts Trueman of San Francisco and Ferdinand Rey of San Jose. They work together (or are the same person) to shill bid and scam buyers.

NamePopper.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
As always Duke - thanks for your 'heads up' and continued effort to help make this a better place for everybody. We can't be everywhere at once - and it helps us tremendously when people take an active role in keeping the weeds from growing too high. You are an asset to this forum - and one that deserves much credit. :)

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by NamePopper.com
As always Duke - thanks for your 'heads up' and continued effort to help make this a better place for everybody. We can't be everywhere at once - and it helps us tremendously when people take an active role in keeping the weeds from growing too high. You are an asset to this forum - and one that deserves much credit. :)

Always happy to be of service. I know these people are going to slip back in under different ID's now and then. It is up to all of us to help protect each other from low life scam artists like this.

DrWho

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Duke
Just wanted to let you know that banned deadbeat seller Arnotts Trueman is back with the ID of Diboy. Formerly Arnotts 2001, he is the crook who sold step.us andd founder.us in the live auction, then never delivered and was kicked out. Now this halfwit is back as Diboy listing the same two names here. Obviously a high IQ is not a burden he has to bear.

Thanks Duke and GREAT WORK!!! :)

With the continuation of this activity I'm inclined to agree with Gregr’s original premise regarding paid membership.

Although unpopular, may I propose that a one-time $5.00 fee be implemented for a DNForum User ID?

Imposing a fee will not completely eliminate this type activity but will certainly serve as:

(1.) A deterrent of fraudulent activity by requiring authentication/identification for a CC transaction.

(2.) A monetary inconvenience as a result of forfeiture of the ID for improper conduct.

(3.) A small revenue stream for the DNForum.

(4.) An incentive to upgrade to a Gold Plan. :)

The DNforum should remain in its current status, free to browse & posting prohibited for non ID users.

Dr.

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If I am not mistaken, while Silver memberships will now be free, no one will be able to post in the For Sale Threads without a gold membership which should cut down on the people like Trueman and Rey. That hasn't been fully implemented yet and Diboy slipped in Jan. 30 before new signups had to provide payment info. Keeping the auction and sales clean was a primary motivation behind the implementation of fees to begin with. It is people like this who take money out of everyone's pockets through their dishonesty.

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I was wondering why Diboy was ignoring me when I told him only 1 sale ad per day...and then tried to sell in appraisals.

Now I know!

Thanks Duke!

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by GiantDomains
I was wondering why Diboy was ignoring me when I told him only 1 sale ad per day...and then tried to sell in appraisals.

Now I know!

Thanks Duke!

I saw you made a couple of posts telling him he was violating various rules. I thought "once GD finds out who this is he will understand why this guy was ignoring all the rules". He doesn't even think that delivering domains you sell is a rule. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom