Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

WARNING: Stolen Domain C79.com Attention Adam etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLegendaryJP

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
As I replied on NP's...

Two things, first you had enough time and since you own the forum I believe non of your evidence, why.. you lie..a lot and think no one will check, here is an example.

And I quote you..

Quote:
- Then I find that there has a people By Chance make his domain, wvze.com, display fake whois to be my domain just 7 days before JP start this thread, then also By Chance find by another guy from 456976 LLLL .coms to use as proof of "I stole that ugly LLLL.com"

That was your attempt to cover up other thefts, blame it on someone setting you up ..is it true?

What does the whois history say about your claim, was it 7 days before this thread, part of a big scam team conspiracy against you?

« Previous Next »
Domain: wvZe.com - Domain History
Cache Date: 2008-09-28
Registrar: KEY-SYSTEMS GMBH
Registrant Search: Click on an email address we found in this whois record
to see which other domains the registrant is associated with:
[email protected]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DOMAIN: WVZE.COM

RSP: China Springboard Inc.
URL: http://www.namerich.cn

owner-contact: P-JYC733
owner-organization: Luo Yejun
owner-title: YejunLuo
owner-fname: Yejun
owner-lname: Luo
owner-street: No. 104, Tianhe Road
owner-city: Guangzhou
owner-state: Guangdong
owner-zip: 510000
owner-country: CN
owner-phone: +086 15814821898
owner-fax: +086 15814821898
owner-email: [email protected]

Your lies may fool some but some of us pay $15 a month and know to check. See when you are caught in lie after lie to gain sympathy and create excuses for owning stolen names you discredit anything that comes from your mouth after that. So your 7 day claim is complete BS, you have owned this stolen name for YEARS! And a member was banned on dnf for trying to sale it, who is the one with friends?

If you are not " the " thief at least be honest and adnmit for years now you have knownly bought and sold stolen names, the gigs up. You are not the first scammer to fake paypal, posts or even phone numbers, yes phone numbers! Just happened with a LL .com and 6 figure theft in the news just months ago.

Last edited:

Devil Dog

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I was in silent because of there has 12 hours time difference.

As you know already, stupid Godaddy moved the domain from my account when I was slleep. Sure I will make dispute to Godaddy and report the SCAM team to Godaddy but that will be next story.

To end this thread, here I post more on where/how I bought these domains and why I am 100% sure that I was SCAMMED be a team, NOT a single domain Thief. And post the shotscreens of all Private [/B]
Quick question, why do some of your screenshots show your entire browser, but others like this: http://domain-list.com/1/d7.jpg show just a picture without your browser or anything else?

Just wondering.

NameLinker

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Quick question, why do some of your screenshots show your entire browser, but others like this: http://domain-list.com/1/d7.jpg show just a picture without your browser or anything else?

Just wondering.

It is depends on the message on the picture. Some messages are too long so must need cut full page. some short messages just cur the current window is enough. But since this makes you confused, I add 3 pictures with entire browsers now (But for pictue 2a and 3a can not show the full webpages with whole words of PMs)

New pictures here: P2a P3a P7a
And the pic P3a also show you how the browser works to catch full screen, or current window, or full webpage

TO JP:
You logical is really crazy to say I just creat all evidence. LOL.. Deny all evidence just tell us that you are afraid the truth be revealed and more and more people will soon know that you are the leader of a SCAM team. lol

And now for WVZE.COM, let's say I may own it on Sept 2008. (I buy and sale 300- 500 short domains every year so I can not remember what crappy LLLL.coms I owned in the past). Then I sold it on ebay or somewhere on end 2008 or early 2009 or any time to someone, then on early 2010 somebody claim the domain was stole and make a Fake whois as mine. Does this mean I "Stole" it back ??

JP, stop your dirty business. More and more people will know you are makeing dirty SCAM business in the industry

Last edited:

TheLegendaryJP

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by NameLinker
JP,
You logical is really crazy to say I just creat all evidence. LOL.. Deny all evidence just tell us that you are afraid the truth be revealed and more and more people will soon know that you are the leader of a SCAM team. lol

And now for WVZE.COM, let's say I may own it on Sept 2008. (I buy and sale 300- 500 short domains every year so I can not remember what crappy LLLL.coms I owned in the past). Then I sold it on ebay or somewhere on end 2008 or early 2009 or any time to someone, then on early 2010 somebody claim the domain was stole and make a Fake whois as mine. Does this mean I "Stole" it back ??

JP, stop your dirty business. More and more people will know you are makeing dirty SCAM business in the industry

Here's what I love about you, you have more excuses than just about any thief I have ever ran across. To add to it you call me a scammer with not ONE shred of solid evidence at all, not one and there is a reason for that, Im not. Which is fine, you are hurt you got caught, your recent lie was easily shown as well and you are lashing out at me, if I were the Pope youd say I was a scammer after exposing you.

It's ok buddy theyre putting you down real soon and it will all be over.

The first screenshot http://domain-list.com/1/d1.jpg shows a document open at the bottom of the screen titled: "serials". I bet you it aint no froot loops.

lol

Last edited:

TheLegendaryJP

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Oh brother.

Now I am shifting from leaving it up to admin to nearly demanding your banning asap.

stewie

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Game over...

and the award goes to JP :first:

:yo:

INVIGOR

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Last edited:

TheLegendaryJP

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys, is was a community effort and many here pitched in.

Mr. Deleted

DNForum.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
this pic reminded me of this thief.

corruption03.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom