Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

showcase Water Related Domains

This thread is intended for the original author and others to showcase specific types of domain names they own in the niche discussed.

Neoget

Level 5
Reaction score
Because water is the essence of life, it is the most abundant element on our dear planet, some people have predicted that water will cost allot of money in the future, also possible it will be the fuel of the future, because of Hydrogen, I decided to start this thread, of course I searched prior to doing this the forum, but I did not find something that is similar to my thinking.

I have register domains with such keywords that are marked (yes) see as below, but I don't own domains with all keywords marked as (no).

Water = yes
Liquid = yes
Pond = yes
Sea = yes
Ocean = yes
River = no
Hydra = yes
Pool = yes
Drop = no
Oceanus = yes
Waterfall = no
Fluid = no
Frost = yes
Ice = no
Snow = no
Fountain = no
Aqua = no
Element = yes
Ripple = no
Wet = no
Rain = no
Vapor = no
Fog = no
Aquarium = no
Cloud = no

Some domains I was able to reg only in plural because the singular are taken long time ago.
P.s. wanted to post this topic on NP but changed my mind, let it be here.

WARNING: i m not responsible for your hand regs or other purchases you make, do it at your own risk, something that many, even me, did not warn you in other topics, you must know what you are doing, else you will lose money.

Domain summit 2024

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Some domains I was able to reg only in plural because the singular are taken long time ago.
Hi

though i don't know what names you acquired, many times what's left over...is left over for a reason.
so, i hope you didn't get plural domains that shouldn't be plural.

also, you didn't mention "H2O" as a keyword. since it is symbol for water, i think it should be included.

and... coincidentally, since this is a showcase thread, then i'll post one of my "water related" domains.

AquaSupply.com

imo...

Neoget

Level 5
Reaction score
also, you didn't mention "H2O" as a keyword. since it is symbol for water, i think it should be included.
Yes, I knew there are more keywords but can no longer edit the topic to include.
P.s. I may share later some of my domains, but at the moment I want to keep silent, cause some I want may drop and not want to give hints of my regs.

domainable

Level 1
Reaction score
Because water is the essence of life, it is the most abundant element on our dear planet, some people have predicted that water will cost allot of money in the future, also possible it will be the fuel of the future, because of Hydrogen, I decided to start this thread, of course I searched prior to doing this the forum, but I did not find something that is similar to my thinking.

I have register domains with such keywords that are marked (yes) see as below, but I don't own domains with all keywords marked as (no).

Water = yes
Liquid = yes
Pond = yes
Sea = yes
Ocean = yes
River = no
Hydra = yes
Pool = yes
Drop = no
Oceanus = yes
Waterfall = no
Fluid = no
Frost = yes
Ice = no
Snow = no
Fountain = no
Aqua = no
Element = yes
Ripple = no
Wet = no
Rain = no
Vapor = no
Fog = no
Aquarium = no
Cloud = no

P.s. wanted to post this topic on NP but changed my mind, let it be here.

WARNING: i m not responsible for your hand regs or other purchases you make, do it at your own risk, something that many, even me, did not warn you in other topics, you must know what you are doing, else you will lose money.
Would be hugely grateful if you'd advise on whether it might be worth my spending money to advertise a few such as
HealthiestWaters.com, waterfilters.work, healthiestbeverage AND healthiestbeverages (.com).

They seem great, but sooOOO many letters! Thank you for any suggestions.

Neoget

Level 5
Reaction score
Would be hugely grateful if you'd advise on whether it might be worth my spending money to advertise a few such as
HealthiestWaters.com, waterfilters.work, healthiestbeverage AND healthiestbeverages (.com).

They seem great, but sooOOO many letters! Thank you for any suggestions.
I like the healthiestwaters.com it can be used for a rehabilitation center where people make baths with some special waters, for healing purposes.
Also waterfilters.com is good can be used for a general filters shop.
Not sure about the others but could be used in same manner as a general shop.

domainable

Level 1
Reaction score
I like the healthiestwaters.com it can be used for a rehabilitation center where people make baths with some special waters, for healing purposes.
Also waterfilters.com is good can be used for a general filters shop.
Not sure about the others but could be used in same manner as a general shop.
Thank you for taking time. Best wishes

Neoget

Level 5
Reaction score
Hi

it is "waterfilters.work" not .com

imo...
Well I m not sure if he owns such domains or not, but in most cases can be bots generating traffic for those websites or even real humans attracting attention to the websites in question, have seen such new members even on other forums, they even can start topics with having some issue at a company, but in reality again free advertisement is the reason of behind such topics or replies.
One would have to think critically to see through all bias.
imo

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Someone sold (newoceans.com) for 16K USD, good news for my domain which is more important than this x10 times!
Hi

i thought the point of this thread, was to post domains you own, which are related to "water".

what someone else did and because they are not here to share their own details
and....
since your "unknown domain name" is supposedly 10X's more important
then
what's the point of mentioning it?

imo...
-

Neoget

Level 5
Reaction score
Hi

i thought the point of this thread, was to post domains you own, which are related to "water".

what someone else did and because they are not here to share their own details
and....
since your "unknown domain name" is supposedly 10X's more important
then
what's the point of mentioning it?

imo...
-
I told earlier that I can't share the domains yet, because I hope to catch the singular versions which will cost more than plural, now if I write the domains in the public forum then many people will want to grab them and I even may lose the chance to drop catch them, why they can drop (?) is because their owners not know their true value.

Water domains must be general related, which encompasses the whole world, so there will be allot of investors desiring to brand under such names.

Let's take one example, if Mr.Rob were smart he would know that there is a better name for Terrahost and is sold cheap in my opinion, if I have had the money I would buy it, hope he will understand what I mean until is not too late and someone else will grab it.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom