Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Weird request for Pay Pal [HELP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

heirJORDAN

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
EDIT: I'm leaving the following in tact just because. But if you see this, please know that this problem has since been resolved, and even though I ended up getting the money myself selling junk from around the house, there were a few people who offered their help and I appreciate the good intentions. The site in question was rapblock.com --- not much, but the sale started on a random search here, and ended on a good note. Thanks to the site's member base as always. Now, onto my desperation thread-January 27, 2007

OK, this is probably going to be a weird proposition but I figured a domain community would be most likely to understand and/or help.

Basically, I've found a domain for sale by a user here and my bank account only let me get $41.8(?) out. I tried to add a credit card, denied. I tried to instantly verify a checking account on a more current bank account, the issued debit card number conflicted and I have to wait until next week. The domain expires within the next 10 days, and I'd need to move it over to GoDaddy before then to fight the 60 day transfer wait. :undecided:

I feel low for asking, but is there anyone with a Pay Pal, to let me borrow the $10 I need (consider the sending percentage). You have the option of letting me simply SEND you the money immediately through the mail, or you can give me until next week to transfer the money. I have a lot of different refs online through things such as eBay, and other forums where I've sold and bought various items the past couple of years. If you'd be willing to help, please by all means, PM me and (post that you're doing so for the public to avoid any problems)

Again, this is weird, I know. But I really want this domain and I don't want to risk losing it.

DNjet

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
ask the seller if he/she will take $10 equal in DNF$ , about 2,000 DNF$ , and I will donate this to you from the Jaik Fund. PM me if the seller accepts.

heirJORDAN

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sure thing, I appreciate that. I'll email him (I don't think he's very active here) and see if he'd be interested. I'll contact you the second I get confirmation.

gemsergio

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
send me your email address if you cant solve the matter I will send you the money.
I can send it ot you tomorrow
Cheers

Zoobar

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Basically, I've found a domain for sale by a user here and my bank account only let me get $41.8(?) out.

Make two payments of $25 each from your bank. That should work.

heirJORDAN

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
^ I can try doing that, but it would take 2-3 days like the other, since that account doesn't even have a debit card to do a instant verification.... If that makes sense.

But I'm going to consider this matter to be helped. Whether he accepts Jet's option or not, I at least have gemsergio to help. So thanks to those two, consider the need for help, resolved for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom