Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

We're sorry, but we cannot allow you to add this domain.[SEDO]

Status
Not open for further replies.

dhcmaroc

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I tried listing N/L/H/D.COM on sedo, and it gives me the following message:

We're sorry, but we cannot allow you to add this domain to your account due to a potential violation of Sedo's policy against domains that include obscene or illegal subject matter.

Doese anyone have any experience regarding this message? this never happend to me before, and i have quite a few domains listed on sedo.

ecomindia

e-commerce.in
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

dhcmaroc

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Contact them and they'll clear it. Tell them you acquired the domain recently.

I contacted them they had no clue what might of be the problem, they sed it might be a TM domain. wich makes no sense but i am waiting for a email from the legal department.

@ecomindia what doese parked.com has to do with sedo? arent those two different companys..

thanks for the responses i am just gonna have to wait and see i guess, they should penalty the owner of the domain not the domain it self for what ever happend 10 years ago. domains switch owners all the time

EDIT: Its been atleast a week, no response yet. sedo's legal department must get sued everyday, to busy to respond.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom