Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

opinion What do you purchase today?

This is an opinion held by the original poster regarding the material discussed in the first post of the thread, be it domain name related or not.

Siful Moni

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have purchased 5 .co domain names from the running promo of $0.99. My plan is to get a few potential name daily and my total budget is $100.

* DroneWar.co
* Scan-Pay.co
* EverythingVR.co
*TravellerShop.co
* Kenvo.co

What do you think? are the mentioned names are valuable? Any of these can be SOLD in a year?

Domain summit 2024

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi

wouldn't waste $0.99 cents on any of those dot co names
but if you sell one for $6, then you made a $1 profit.....minus the time spent finding and soliciting them.

i'd take my chances on registering a .com name, even if it was 3 words, and renewing it for 5 years over .co any day.

imo....

Neoget

Level 5
Reaction score
Hello
I agree with Biggie
I personally have register only 2 .co domains and do not plan to register any more, because the renewal is not cheap for them. And I did this only to protect my names, in all the important TLD's.
Still I see the Kenvo domain is a brandable, this you can keep for longer time to let it grow until the interested buyer will pop up, also you will need to look for trademark related to Kenvo, cause there can be some business running under such brand as the .com TLD.
Good luck.

DomainsGENERAL.com

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
the renewal is not cheap for them.

Still I see the Kenvo domain is a brandable, this you can keep for longer time to let it grow until the interested buyer will pop up

You're right. But as I understand it, his "game plan" is to be able to sell the names before having to renew them. When you don't manage to do it, you have to drop them, or pay the high renewal fees.

DomainsGENERAL.com

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I have purchased 5 .co domain names from the running promo of $0.99. My plan is to get a few potential name daily and my total budget is $100.

* DroneWar.co
* Scan-Pay.co
* EverythingVR.co
*TravellerShop.co
* Kenvo.co

What do you think? are the mentioned names are valuable? Any of these can be SOLD in a year?
I gave it a try. Unfortunately, the good available names are PREMIUM at $118 and $590 (according to the searches I did). I have no idea if the renewal costs are standard or the same prices.

I ended up registering these names:
Payeva.co
BestOfTech.co
BitcoinWare.co
BitcoinPlace.co
BitcoinTool.co
BitcoinCart.co

Last edited by a moderator:

bismisoft

Level 1
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
StableKoins.com, with crypto volatility and uncertainty increasing, feds and govt's are interested in regulating stable coins. Brandable name with lots of potential.

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
A couple days late (7/15), but my latest LLLL.com purchase was Tulb.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators