Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

What Happened to Parked?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rico

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well, the founders of parked filled their pockets, that was probably the mission.

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think they got the message when everyone moved their portfolios away. Kind of a "voting with your feet" thing.

I am sure most everyone did in fact also contact parked.com about their decline before they moved on, I did too but mostly heard back nonsense about traffic quality scores.

dmyre

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Agreed. I did not want to leave, but I really had no other option.

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
As somebody who has had a little bit of experience in this situation, it wasn't that the owners filled their pockets, and it wasn't that "Donny" blew a good thing. It was their upstream provider who blew a good thing. First you had them sell their souls to Microsoft/Bing. And then you have all of the TQ problems. And then you have all of those domain bannings. And then you have all of the id10ts. No wonder they sank.

We are Anonymous. We are Legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us.

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
As somebody who has had a little bit of experience in this situation, it wasn't that the owners filled their pockets, and it wasn't that "Donny" blew a good thing. It was their upstream provider who blew a good thing. First you had them sell their souls to Microsoft/Bing. And then you have all of the TQ problems. And then you have all of those domain bannings. And then you have all of the id10ts. No wonder they sank.

We are Anonymous. We are Legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us.

You didn't load your pockets with Millions of dollars by skimming our earnings so you can buy an Island in the Bahama's? You would almost think that by reading some of these asinine posts.

Intelligent minds know it had little to do with Parked and more to do with Yahoo/Bing and their TQ scoring bullsh*t.

I hope your able to recover and move to a provider that will blow out the competition, Parked has a lot going for them, the ultimate interface, reliability and trust, All we need now is the $$$.

dmyre

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Does Parked.com have anything in the pipeline for a quick recovery?

I hope your able to recover and move to a provider that will blow out the competition, Parked has a lot going for them, the ultimate interface, reliability and trust, All we need now is the $$$.

Agreed...

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Hard to believe he would really say that in a post. A lot of members here have been negative about their big decline.

I was wondering if Donny's DNF account has been hijacked? Maybe Adam of someone else could contact Donny outside of the forum to ask if was really him and if yes, exactly what it means?

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Folks, you think that is really Donny?
I have my doubts as well when I first saw the post.

Usually closes all his posts with "Donny".

But after reading the lead-in text again, whoever posted appears to have significant knowledge as to what happened and what is going on.

I believe it is he.

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
But what does it all mean? I think I know about "we do not forgive" but what can "we are legion?" be about and "expect us? and "Anonymous?" I also wonder of Donny is a former employee at this time? Sounds like one. Can someone find out?

"We are Anonymous. We are Legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us."

Last edited:

Rico

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
this is ofcourse a hack

Rico

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
anonymous doesnt like big companies i.e microsoft
This is probably a new niche for them to hack

Rico

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
why doc com? this is a serious problem

rh287

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You didn't load your pockets with Millions of dollars by skimming our earnings so you can buy an Island in the Bahama's? You would almost think that by reading some of these asinine posts.

Intelligent minds know it had little to do with Parked and more to do with Yahoo/Bing and their TQ scoring bullsh*t.

I TOTALY agree!. I damn sure hope that Parked.com can somehow find its way back to Google. I honestly think we are in the beginnings of a HUGE internet bubble that will make the last one look like a "Bump in the road"...just my 2 cents. I just know that Parked customer service is still the best in the business...question is how the hell do they afford it.

FlipKing

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I've been with parked since 06 and I just removed 4 of my domains, I just have 6 others sitting there... I never made that much, even tho they paid on time and have top much customer service. I decided to develop the names I've moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom