Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

What Happened to Parked?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rh287

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Did anyone find out if that was really Donny?...If so, I think he needs to consider re-hab..

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Why would it not be the real Donny who responded? Have you ever know him to not respond truthfully, honestly, and to the point? This is the same person who walked away from posting on another forum because of something a moderator said. This is the same person who changed the parking industry for most people not because he needed to, but because he wanted to. This is also the same person who is about to change the this industry again! But this time it's because he has no choice.

We are Anonymous. We are Legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us.

Let me translate this for some of you who don't understand. The "We are Anonymous. We are Legion." you will need to research those yourself. As they mean something different to everybody. But the quote, "We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us.", kind of explains itself. Yahoo has screwed all of us, now it is our turn to make some money.

Donny

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Now seriously thinking this is not the real Donny based on you saying "have you even KNOWN HIM to not reposnd truthfully" and also sayimg "But this time it's because HE HAS no choice." Why would the real person use known 'HIM' and 'HE' (which is unnatural speech) instead of saying "known ME" and "I have" rather than 'he has' :?:

Why would it not be the real Donny who responded? Have you ever know him to not respond truthfully, honestly, and to the point? This is the same person who walked away from posting on another forum because of something a moderator said. This is the same person who changed the parking industry for most people not because he needed to, but because he wanted to. This is also the same person who is about to change the this industry again! But this time it's because he has no choice.

We are Anonymous. We are Legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us.

Let me translate this for some of you who don't understand. The "We are Anonymous. We are Legion." you will need to research those yourself. As they mean something different to everybody. But the quote, "We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us.", kind of explains itself. Yahoo has screwed all of us, now it is our turn to make some money.

Donny

dmyre

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I want to know more about Voodoo.com and their payouts...

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I want to know more about Voodoo.com and their payouts...

There is a rumor they are paying an insane revshare, where they are keeping less than 5%, if they are keeping less than 5% I wonder what you are getting? And everybody is being approved right now. But that's only a rumor.

Oh wait. Let me answer like I normally do.

Donny

dmyre

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Single page landers, with payouts like that?
Those are the types of rumors I like to hear...

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Single page landers, with payouts like that?
Those are the types of rumors I like to hear...

1 click landers or 2 click landers your choice. Donny would always recommend 2 click landers, because that uses AFS which pays more, as opposed to 1 click landers which is AFD. But at the end of the day, it's all about what makes more money for your domains.

Donny??? :)

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Donny would always recommend 2 click landers. Donny??? :)

Exactly, if really Donny he would say "I" would always recommend 2 click landers.

P.S. The Mods here should check IPs or otherwise contact Donny to confirm he had his dnf login stolen.

Last edited:

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
David as I said in my PM. Kind of interesting that the mods have verified that my account wasn't hacked and that my login wasn't stolen. So what does that mean? ...

Yes, it's still me.

Donny

Last edited:

Onward

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Jager bombs Donny? You bought them for us @Traffic 2008. Thanks.

Aluminum Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

rh287

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
this is ofcourse a hack

I think it may have been Donny, but!:

If it is a inside hack, then Donny hit the lottery. Trust me, if it was a mod or anyone who has access to this forum's usernames and could see or hack Donny's password then Donny and Parked.com has a huge legal and civil lawsuit in hand. Basically it would amount to a HUGE defamation case IMO.

Last edited:

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
FYI, I now know it was really Donny!!

I think it may have been Donny, but!:

If it is a inside hack, then Donny hit the lottery. Trust me, if it was a mod or anyone who has access to this forum's usernames and could see or hack Donny's password then Donny and Parked.com has a huge legal and civil lawsuit in hand. Basically it would amount to a HUGE defamation case IMO.

rh287

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I now agree it must be Donny. I moved some domains to his new parking company Voodoo.com. I'm blown away at the relavancy of the landing pages on Voodoo.com just on auto mode. I stated elsewhere on this forum...that I was receiving a measly 3.7 % CTR on Sedo for the exact same domain I received a 36.9% CTR , (about 100 unigues a day), I parked on Voodoo.com, the very first day. Freaking crazy. Every domain I moved to Voodoo.com has shown a big to huge increase in CTR. That is the domains that receive traffic...I do have s***ty domains that receive no traffic. But don't we all?

My advice if you read this...get an instant approval at Voodoo.com before they close the doors on all but the very top tier domain portfolio owners.I think Donny made that pretty clear in one of his posts above. And if the 95/5 rev split is true, Donny may very well take over the domain parking industry. And whoever he is pissed at, he probably "won't forget or forgive". LOL

Go Donny.....By the way, I'm from Tyler, Tx....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom