Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

opinion What is a "Struggle Session" and why we should avoid them at DNForum

This is an opinion held by the original poster regarding the material discussed in the first post of the thread, be it domain name related or not.
Domain summit 2024

mr-x

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The apologist for the communist and anarchist at anonymous are justifying the groups criminal activity by pointing out epik hosted political dissidents, and groups that have racist views.

Groups sharing anonymous's ideology caused $billions in damages across several major cities in the USA last year. Democrat leadership raised money for and protected antifa and blm. Groups that justify using violence for political change, the definition of terrorism.

But epik provided DNS, domain registration and hosting for people with dangerous ideas.

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The apologist for the communist and anarchist at anonymous are justifying the groups criminal activity by pointing out epik hosted political dissidents, and groups that have racist views.

Groups sharing anonymous's ideology caused $billions in damages across several major cities in the USA last year. Democrat leadership raised money for and protected antifa and blm. Groups that justify using violence for political change, the definition of terrorism.

But epik provided DNS, domain registration and hosting for people with dangerous ideas.
You didn't get the 2016 memo that this behavior is acceptable?

Fried

Level 1
Reaction score
Was "an objective voice of reason" banned, or not? Well, "objective voice" is Rob's opinion, but was the account banned, yes or no?

Wow.

Yes, the account was banned. nP mods stated the account was banned for a duplicate account infraction. The member can pay $10 to have a duplicate (anonymous) account if they wish.

NO, the account wasn't silenced for being an objective voice. That maybe an opinion buts it's a false narrator ignoring the stated reasoning eg duplicate account.

This will be my official last post on dnForum. I'm going to re-join a more professional forum (namePros) as this place (dnForum) is looking like a joke fanboy joke site. ✌️

mr-x

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Wow.

Yes, the account was banned. nP mods stated the account was banned for a duplicate account infraction. The member can pay $10 to have a duplicate (anonymous) account if they wish.

NO, the account wasn't silenced for being an objective voice. That maybe an opinion buts it's a false narrator ignoring the stated reasoning eg duplicate account.

This will be my official last post on dnForum. I'm going to re-join a more professional forum (namePros) as this place (dnForum) is looking like a fanboy joke site. ✌️

Hi Chris, how many account have you closed at NP ?

mr-x

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I see you learned how to dox from rob.

Have fun with your struggle session "Mr x".
You call that doxing?

If I have you confused with someone else I apologize. Grilled though right?? If not, you could just tell me who you are.

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This will be my official last post on dnForum. I'm going to re-join a more professional forum (namePros) as this place (dnForum) is looking like a joke fanboy joke site. ✌️
Interesting. Someone with another perspective might say that you're a fanboy of the other site, seemingly so for really weird and strange reasons as if the two communities that allow you to share different ideas inside and outside of domaining can't exist in your eyes, but, let's also ignore Facebook groups, WeChat, etc.

I'm a member on Epik marketplace and a member of other marketplaces, you know, so I can post my domains in various places. You might've been taught that strategy along the line somewhere, right? I mean, a sale is a sale and I don't care who the buyer is, because capitalism. Seems to me that you wouldn't find it useful to list your names on both forums for odd reasoning? Because I'm not allowed on NamePros and other people might make a switch as well, is our money not good to you? That's really weird my friend.

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
"Our culture has accepted two huge lies. The first is that if you disagree with someone's lifestyle, you must fear or hate them. The second is that to love someone means you agree with everything they believe, say, or do. Both are nonsense. You don't have to compromise convictions to be compassionate."
I just wanted to point out, if it's not clear to you, @robmonster in all of this. He's been sending love and hugs to people he (probably, I can't speak for him) adamantly disagrees with and is being relentlessly mocked for it. I'm pretty sure that Rob doesn't accept either of these lies. Yet, you can surely tell who does as they pile on more of their unwarranted hate.

DapperJohn

Level 3
Reaction score
I just wanted to point out, if it's not clear to you, @robmonster in all of this. He's been sending love and hugs to people he (probably, I can't speak for him) adamantly disagrees with and is being relentlessly mocked for it. I'm pretty sure that Rob doesn't accept either of these lies. Yet, you can surely tell who does as they pile on more of their unwarranted hate.
You actually make it worse with the nonsense you just posted. And when you make the type of post you just made, then you can't be taken seriously either. He gets mocked for it because it comes off as disingenuous. You can just read this very thread and see how he goes at people. You can see on the Epik site/blog how he goes at companies like GoDaddy with all the employee quotes. Past public beef with GoDaddy, PayPal Wikipedia, Dan, etc. I don't know of any other CEO of a registrar that does this type of stuff.

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You actually make it worse with the nonsense you just posted. And when you make the type of post you just made, then you can't be taken seriously either. He gets mocked for it because it comes off as disingenuous. You can just read this very thread and see how he goes at people. You can see on the Epik site/blog how he goes at companies like GoDaddy with all the employee quotes. Past public beef with GoDaddy, PayPal Wikipedia, Dan, etc. I don't know of any other CEO of a registrar that does this type of stuff.
Pretty sure that you're helping me prove my point, but thanks for sharing your opinion here as it's showing that you're not believing the lie of having to hate everything you disagree with.

DapperJohn

Level 3
Reaction score
Pretty sure that you're helping me prove my point, but thanks for sharing your opinion here as it's showing that you're not believing the lie of having to hate everything you disagree with.
You proved my point, you continually post nonsense. He's not sending love and hugs to people he disagrees with. He attacks them. And so do some of his followers, you've been seeing it in this forum. It's why this forum will most likely just be a hangout for fans of Epik. It's not very welcoming to outsiders. Just catching up on posts, look how mr-x has been going at people.

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
He attacks them.
Okay, so sending someone a donation so that they may potentially be able to see their child, even though you disagree with that parent's worldview in which they may instill into a malleable child, is an attack these days.

Let me jot this down for future reference...

DapperJohn

Level 3
Reaction score
Okay, so sending someone a donation so that they may potentially be able to see their child, even though you disagree with that parent's worldview in which they may instill into a malleable child, is an attack these days.

Let me jot this down for future reference...
You pick some random example, that had nothing to do with what we're talking about to pretend everything else doesn't exist. Maybe it was from the heart. It could have been PR or I know who you are as others have suggested.

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You pick some random example
So you can cherry-pick but I can't?

Wonder what your name is on NamePros by the way? I don't see why you wouldn't use the same one here as you do there. I find that odd, but whatever, DapperJohn it is.

Knowing Rob the way that I do, I'm going to lean with this one.
Maybe it was from the heart
You believe what you want though. For now, I have to run. Have a great weekend!

DapperJohn

Level 3
Reaction score
So you can cherry-pick but I can't?

Wonder what your name is on NamePros by the way? I don't see why you wouldn't use the same one here as you do there. I find that odd, but whatever, DapperJohn it is.

Knowing Rob the way that I do, I'm going to lean with this one.
You believe what you want though. For now, I have to run. Have a great weekend!
See, like I said. You just did what mr-x did to many others. Don't talk about the subject. Then, I already answered that question. I run a domaining Discord. This time write it down so you don't keep repeating the same question.

Then, I don't think you understand what you just did. By bringing up that donation example, you just used that as PR.

Like I said, in your head you're probably thinking you're helping, when you're doing the opposite. You're going to be very lonely here if you keep going down that route.

mr-x

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure he does.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators