Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

what is the best and reliable ppc company?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Preoccupy

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
what is the best and reliable ppc company?
:deadhorse:

:jaw:

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have had great results from parked.com; my earnings are many times what I received from any other ppc company. It seems that Yahoo feeds are currently paying a lot better than google ppc feeds.

Preoccupy

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Thank you for answer.
I parked namedrive.com but they change my keyword as default because i set expensive key words.
Does this makes sense?

How can i join parked.com?

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Preoccupy said:
Thank you for answer.
I parked namedrive.com but they change my keyword as default because i set expensive key words.
Does this makes sense?

How can i join parked.com?

In my experience no parking company likes you setting all expensive keywords that are not relevant to the domain name, as it misleads surfers and wastes advertisers $$.

I suggest that you try letting their system optimise and set the keywords for your domains and see how that works for you.

To join just click the link below.

Preoccupy

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Thank you !
Oh, by the way, how do i join parked.com?

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
adsense never fails...and they are very steady..pay like a bank

Preoccupy

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Thank you for the answer... I will try to make the keywords fit the domain name but I'm sure that everyone would want an expensive paying keyword but since that can't happen, I will also try to change the keywords to fit the domain name! Thanks for the advice :)

maxo

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Mocus,

I totally agree with you, but as far as you may know lots of accounts have been closed lately without further explanation. So I personally do not consider it as a stable/reliable source of revenue, even though I do agree that it is a great option.

Preoccupy

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Thank you guys......

VioxxLawyers

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Mocus said:
adsense never fails...and they are very steady..pay like a bank

I only trust direct affiliate programs. Google can ban any account for "invalid clicks" at any time, keep the money, and not refund any advertiser.

Preoccupy

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
That's Too Too Bad BAD !

H

H2FC

I have a question thats been bugging me for a while...I often read where somebody is getting 2000-3000 visitors a day and making $80 plus per day on a parked domain, my question is....why would they not create a simple website, put goole ads on it and make twice as much or more $$ ?

Everybody seems to agree you make more on your own hosted website if its getting a lot of visitors. Maybe some of the big players in here can answer this......I sure would appreciate it. Thanks

namestrands

The Bishop
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
when you have to manage over 3000+ domains its easier to park.

and also creating a website for the purpose of adwords helps no-one in the long run, they offer no real content to speak of and it appears that google are cracking down on it as adsense is supposed to compliment a website not the other way around. Its also in violation of the adwords agreement.

All these adsense pages that some companies create for people are the scurge of the domain industry. If you are going to put adsense on a website then make sure the website has good content and not just content that you will think makes you the most money.

A real website about real subject matter that gets updated will make you more in the long term.

can you think of anything worse when you are looking for something and you land on a page full of outdated articles and filled with Adsense and YPN ads designed to look like the rest of the site?

Preoccupy

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Thank you !

H

H2FC

"can you think of anything worse when you are looking for something and you land on a page full of outdated articles and filled with Adsense and YPN ads designed to look like the rest of the site?"

The only thing worse I can think of at the moment is to land on a PPC page with totally unrelated subject ads to the domain name that was typed in the first place.

I can understand the ez part of using the ppc parking pages but isn't it true that the money is much better putting ads on your own page? Out of necessity most people will choose a higher profit.

Also important, in my view anyway, is that most real websites have at least some relevant content and are usually much more attractive than the ppc parking sites. I guess its just a matter of view point but the money is important. I, for one, had rather make more for myself than for the ppc parking companies.

I appreciate your input.

Preoccupy

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Thank you for you guys valuable opinions!

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I use DomainSponsor and have been very happy with it...PPC companies seem to rise and fall faster than the stock market.

Google and YPN both ban publisher accounts pretty often (parked.com has also been disabling many accounts) so its pretty tough to find one consistent PPC program where you aren't in danger of getting banned.

ShaunP

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Gee ...I wonder if there is any correlation between people cheating and getting their accounts terminated? Or do PPC companies prefer to take 1 months income from a account and cancel it ... than make money for months or years from that customer? Think about it!

Shaun

Preoccupy

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
DomainSponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom