Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

other What is this? banned interdit verboden vietato prohibido verboden

This is a discussion about another domain name register/company not listed.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chois

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
:?::?::?: Strange... :?::?::?:

Couple of my gTLD domains parked at Parked.com shows strange google search result.
Whenever I run "info:mydomain.com" search at google, the results shows this:

banned interdit verboden prohibido vietato proibido
banned interdit verboden vietato prohibido verboden banned vietato interdit
proibido vietato interdit verboden banned prohibido ...
www.notmydomain.com/

When I click the link within google search result page, it goes to parking page of www.notmydomain.com. But if I choose to click "Show Google's cache of my domain.com", it goes to this weird page shows:

Parked.com Captcha Verification
Your IP has been blocked. Please perform the action below to regain access.
And so on...

I don't understand why these are happening.
Is it Apache problem? Or problem with nameservers?

Donny, would you please explain about this?

Thank you.

chois

chois

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I also see from google ,one of the parked.com's domains computer.com was banned because of click fraud from google.

http://ndparking.com/computer.com

How do you know that is because of click fraud? As I understand it, Parked does not use a feed from G.

Btw, computer(.)com comes up fine. I don't know what ndparking has to do with it. NameDrive?

DomainsInc

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
certain ips are banned. check any domain you have at parked with domaintools.com and you'll get this. not sure about your problem with google though.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I could be wrong but everytime you click on a search category on a domain it gives you a result page character string in the url with a parking company generated code to prevent click fraud and to identify that specific visitor and their clicks...if this unique url gets indexed in search engines or way back machines, etc. then when you try to revisit this link you get the above results and then have to go through the unbanning captcha process...I think?

chois

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Focus,

No. You got it wrong. I understand what you mean but my situation is different.

The problem is:

I am getting someone else's domain name - NOT MINE - from google "info:mydomain.com" query. Whatever google says, either banned or whatever, it should be mydomain.com.

This symptom usually found on Pagerank or traffic hijacking/blending. But since I always change nameservers to parked nameservers, it should not happen. Especially when google's cache for this NOTMYDOMAIN.COM is terribly negative.

I will expose these domains, if I have to, after I hear an explation from Donny.

chois,

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have no idea what anybody is talking about. The system is simple, if somebody is bad we block the ip and give them the option of removing the ban. So where is the problem?

Donny

walker

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
How do you know that is because of click fraud? As I understand it, Parked does not use a feed from G.

Btw, computer(.)com comes up fine. I don't know what ndparking has to do with it. NameDrive?

Parked was caught. ask donny about this issue he may answer how he committed click fraud.

chois

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have no idea what anybody is talking about. The system is simple, if somebody is bad we block the ip and give them the option of removing the ban. So where is the problem?

Donny

Donny,

I will try again to express my problem with one of my domain: ****.com

Screenshot #1

As you can see, when I try "info:****.com" at google(#1), query returns joomlaya.com(#2). This is the problem I am talking about. I have no relation with this domain or its owner. The only relation is both domain are parked at Parked.com and their nameservers are Parked nameservers.

If I click joomlaya.com or banned interdit verboden prohibido vietato proibido title in google serp for info:a s m p .com query :sigh2:, I go to joomlaya.com, of course, instead of ****.com.

Screenshot #2
Screenshot #3

As you can see, neither ****.com nor joomlaya.com are banned from parked.

Now, If I click "Show Google's cache of ****.com" link(top image #3), I get this page :sigh2::

Screenshot #4

I hope everyone understand my problem now. :disappointed:

chois,

Last edited:

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
That has nothing to do with us, that's a Google index problem.

Donny

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
namestrands - send some examples to me. Everyone I have seen that people have sent me isn't from us. And when I check all of our sites they all show the right domain.

Donny

Nomzo

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Something funny is going on. I have a genuine PR3 domain which is showing up as fake PR4 and pointing to law-society.org.

namestrands

The Bishop
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Looks to be sorted now.. however I swear that doing a whois lookup on my domain at domain tools .com was showing the title as "banned interdit verboden vietato prohibido verboden"

I thought it was down to me banning the leachers at DomainTools from scraping my website, so thought nothing of it

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
We ban domaintools.com as well. One day they hit over 500k domains, so we stopped them.

Donny

walker

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
hahaha ,donny you had got very good relationship with trafficz(domaintools) , you make wrong everyone, parked is still virtual mafia in the internet so that other companies can take their guard to bad people(parked). Parked is being banned from everywhere.

namestrands

The Bishop
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think you need to do another test... as RPM is less than half of what it was just a 2 weeks ago.. Traffic the same.. 404s appear to be 0.0001% of what they were.

Something just aint right. What has changed... come on you can tell us. Who's been messing about with the settings?

Also on the Marine Corps .. google listings... why on earth are you allowing Google to follow links? Google has indexed 107 pages of clickthrough links. Surely a No Follow tag should be on PPC LINKS

#
Marine Corps
Sponsored Results for Marine Corps. U.S. Marine Corps Semper Fidelis; Always Faithful. The Few. The Proud. The Marines. www.Marines.com. Marine Corps ...
marinecorps.org/ - 22k - Cached - Similar pages
#
Marine Corps
Sponsored Results for Marine Corps. U.S. Marine Corps Semper Fidelis; Always Faithful. The Few. The Proud. The Marines. www.Marines.com. Marine Corps ...
www.marinecorps.org/result.php - 22k - Cached - Similar pages
#
marinecorps.org/click.php?c%3E'dmjdlgsbve%3E2&...
Similar pages
#
Similar pages
#
marinecorps.org/click.php?c%3EcXGzbX6mZ3%3AzdINvc4...
Similar pages
#
Similar pages
#
Similar pages
#
Similar pages
#
Similar pages
#
Similar pages

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Although I noticed the banning of Parked domains at DomainTool's thumbnails (which are, in my opinion an annoying feature) I haven't witnessed the Google indexing part. Perhaps a more thorough investigation is needed in order to figure out what's going on. We do need visibility in Google regardless whether a domain is parked or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom