Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

What's considered a "Crap Domain" ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duckinla

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The best word I can find to describe a crap domain is "contrived". When your first three choices are taken and you have to really start thinking creatively to come up with something that's available, what you come up with will fit the definition of a crap domain.

Domain Days 2024

Mr. Deleted

DNForum Mod
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have a typo name that I reged, blooger.org, and made a small site, in around a year I had made 24.00 from that typo. Not all such names will do that well, and most will not earn a parking revenue, but they well make money if you make a site for them.

cooljeba

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I think there is nothing called crap domain IMHO.. any name can be branded and developed.. just imagine what on earth does Google means ? This term has become so popular that it may even loose it's trademark lol..

I guess a horrible name would be like using SEX.com for a Primary School website LMFAO!!

..:: peace ::..
Jeba

cursal

MomsDigest.com For Sale!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
cooljeba said:
I think there is nothing called crap domain IMHO.. any name can be branded and developed.. just imagine what on earth does Google means ? This term has become so popular that it may even loose it's trademark lol..

I guess a horrible name would be like using SEX.com for a Primary School website LMFAO!!

..:: peace ::..
Jeba

Heard on the news last week that google has now been added to the English Dictionary. People use the term "google it" so often it was chosen to be part of the language...so it has an official meaning now

see here and peek in a 2006 English Dictionary when you get a chance

It's CRAZY :biggrin:

Duckinla

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
But googles not a crap name. Google was developed with a plan. They only needed the name to be memorable and have the ability to one day be associated with looking something up. The rest would come from marketing.

crap names are housingloaners.net instead of homeloans.com
or mortgagerefisite.com for, well, homeloans.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom