Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

What's the point of this Platinum only section?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tigga

DNF Regular
Reaction score
Ahhhh......so this is what the members section is for - just generally crapping on about anything we want :D

oohdale

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by tigga
Ahhhh......so this is what the members section is for - just generally crapping on about anything we want :D
I am just curious tig what part of this is so confusing to ya?
It is like a skybox at a sporting event. Free food and booze and warm and cozy when it's freezing outside.

Also what ever you post here is not visible to the rest of the world. You can talk about someone and they won't even know it.

You have a select group of people with at least some commitment to the domain industry to communicate with, without too much riff raff noise.
But to keep in line with the commitment to the domain industry and so to communicate with, how's a forwarding redirect from "stock.biz" to a search site going?
http://www.freeweb-hosting.com/404.html :) The page you requested does not exist. :)
You see we all have major and minor delays in our progressive endeavors. I have had server problems for the past two weeks and it makes me look like a school kid with overhauls on, but only to my clients. To the folks that don't know what the deal is, it makes me look like a complete moron and I know it. But what can I do? I can just wait and fix it after all my other projects get done or hire it out, if I am rich enough or surround myself with good people that will meke me look good and therefore fool the John J Public or just take my licks and post post post and have some fun while it all goes to H_ LL in a hand basket. I choose to do all three all at the same time and get so confused that i see myself a coming and I don't even Wave. Must have been the roast beef I guess.
Anyways have a nice day and take no prisoners. :eek: :D

tigga

DNF Regular
Reaction score
Heyy oohdale - I've been having trouble with changing my names to different nameservers - thanks for the reminder though - I'd accidentally put it on the back-burner!

Anyway - just wasn't sure if there was meant to be a specific point to the members section or not, but that was clarified by gregr.

Cheers

ReignDomain

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
What's the point of this Platinum only section?
Well, in your case, tigga, it's turning you from deadbeat auction seller into honest one. Hopefully.

ReignDomain

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Platinum member tigga. But still a deadbeat. But platinum.

tigga

DNF Regular
Reaction score
Why is it such an issue for you that I made a mistake, took responsibility for my mistake, apologised and then did my best to clean it up?

Why is this such an issue for you?

P.S. Mods - can you please input -

From Acceptable Use Policy for DN Forum -
Don't attack each other; personal attacks on others will not be tolerated. We also take politeness very seriously. You are welcome to challenge others' points of view and opinions, but do so respectively and thoughtfully.

ReignDomain

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'd like to warn other members against dealing with tigga.

tigga

DNF Regular
Reaction score
ReignDomain, as I stated earlier, I have made one mistake as a user of the DNF. I took full responsibility for that. All of my transactions the buyers/sellers have been very happy with me.

On what grounds do you say "I'd like to warn other members against dealing with tigga."? and you still haven't told me why this is such an issue for you.

izopod

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Why is it such an issue for you that I made a mistake, took responsibility for my mistake, apologised and then did my best to clean it up?

Why is this such an issue for you?

I wouldn't sweat it tigga. Really. Sometimes people have to air stuff in the open. It's a new phenomenom I think brought on by all the "Reality T.V" shows now airing in the states.

btw: Nice stash of .biz names.

ReignDomain

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

On what grounds do you say "I'd like to warn other members against dealing with tigga."? and you still haven't told me why this is such an issue for you.

It is not "an issue" for me personally, I couldn't care less about that name.
However, it is a major issue for this forum and for auctions.

Ed30

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by ReignDomain
I'd like to warn other members against dealing with tigga.

For the record, I've dealt with Tigga and thought he was a first class seller. I also consider him to be a valuable member of the forum. In my opinion this sort of attack is totally unjustified.

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by ReignDomain

It is not "an issue" for me personally, I couldn't care less about that name.
However, it is a major issue for this forum and for auctions.

Reign, Tigga made the post below in another thread. Is this not true? I was under the impression everything had been worked out:

To let everyone know what happened - ReignDomain won the auction (he hadn't seen this thread so didn't know) and after talking was very decent and agreed to void the sale.

tigga

DNF Regular
Reaction score
ReignDomain, if you can't accept that I made a mistake and took full responsibility for it, I give up - believe it or not, people aren't perfect - not even Domain Name Forum users.

tigga

DNF Regular
Reaction score
Yes Duke, there were a number of witnesses to this fact as well and thanks Ed - right back at you too.

ReignDomain

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Duke

Reign, Tigga made the post below in another thread. Is this not true? I was under the impression everything had been worked out:

That's right, I let this matter "slide". With me.
But other members should be careful when dealing with tigga.

tigga

DNF Regular
Reaction score
Well I guess if you only do business with flawless, perfect people who have never made a mistake in their life, then ReignDomain is right - I fall into none of the above categories. As per my first reply, grow up ReignDomain.

ReignDomain

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well I guess if you only do business with flawless, perfect people who have never made a mistake in their life, then ReignDomain is right - I fall into none of the above categories.

You tigga fall into category of deadbeats.
Platinum deadbeats now.

tigga

DNF Regular
Reaction score
OK - if not being perfect makes me a deadbeat then you are right. I am a deadbeat. By the power of your logic, you win. Well done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom