Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

What's the point of this Platinum only section?

Status
Not open for further replies.

izopod

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by ReignDomain

You tigga fall into category of deadbeats.
Platinum deadbeats now.

Actually I've never dealt personally with Tigga on a business transaction, but I get the feeling he is a stand-up guy. Especially if Ed30 says so. Ed's been around for awhile and I trust his judgement.

You on the otherhand are acting like a "forum stalker". I personally would not deal with you. You give the impression that if something little goes wrong in a deal you are going to "make damn sure the person pays".

Good luck...

ReignDomain

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by tigga
OK - if not being perfect makes me a deadbeat then you are right. I am a deadbeat. By the power of your logic, you win. Well done.

Good. It is important to expose "domainers" like you, who think that domain auction is a joke.

tigga

DNF Regular
Reaction score
LOL - you are unbelievable ReignDomain!

I think you've hit the nail on the head izopod.

tigga

DNF Regular
Reaction score
P.S. With perfection being the criteria for not being a deadbeat, I have to assume that you are perfect, faultless and have never made a mistake in your life!

Otherwise you would be calling yourself a deadbeat and with logic like yours, this could never be the case....

CoolHost.com

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Reign ... with all due respect, I think you need to relax here a little bit. Why are you now targeting Tigga, especially after accepting his/her misdeed on the "Kareem incident"? Why is this coming up again NOW? Please ... let it slide. Everyone here is familiar with what transpired and we've all moved on, in my opinion.
Thanks! Stay :cool:

tigga

DNF Regular
Reaction score
Well said :cool:Host.

While not really relevant here, I am a "he" (I think.......maybe.......well, I'm pretty sure I'm not a "she").

:weird:

:D

ReignDomain

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well said :cool:Host.

While not really relevant here, I am a "he" (I think.......maybe.......well, I'm pretty sure I'm not a "she").

:weird:

:D

"He" or "she" - you are dishonest, and that is relevant.

tigga

DNF Regular
Reaction score
Is the record broken, can anyone stop it going round and round? :rolleyes:

(Mods - this would be your cue - "Don't attack each other; personal attacks on others will not be tolerated. We also take politeness very seriously. You are welcome to challenge others' points of view and opinions, but do so respectively and thoughtfully. " - hasn't ReignDomains idiocy and attacks gone on long enough? )

ReignDomain

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lew
Reign - you are starting to scare me - lets drop this shall we?

Sorry to scare you Lew.
I am doing a good deed here.

ReignDomain

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Is the record broken, can anyone stop it going round and round? :rolleyes:

(Mods - this would be your cue - "Don't attack each other; personal attacks on others will not be tolerated. We also take politeness very seriously. You are welcome to challenge others' points of view and opinions, but do so respectively and thoughtfully. " - hasn't ReignDomains idiocy and attacks gone on long enough? )

There is nothing personal in what I'm trying to do tigga.
In fact this is very impersonal thing called public service.

izopod

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by ReignDomain

There is nothing personal in what I'm trying to do tigga.
In fact this is very impersonal thing called public service.

Actually this is more like a public nuisance. If you continue all you will do is hurt yourself. That is just the way it is RD.

Note to tigga: No need to chime in. Just note most members here will not put up with this kind of stuff for very long. If you've done wrong and not rectified it somehow we will hunt you down, but if you've apologized and moved on we will back you.

ReignDomain

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Note to tigga: do not listen to izopod.
Just be good.

tigga

DNF Regular
Reaction score
Thanks izopod.

P.S. Mods - are you going to do anything here? I'm pretty tired of being slandered.

ShaunP

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
tigga ... Hint ... stop posting and it will probably go away.

Hint ... don't respond to this.

Shaun

CoolHost.com

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by aactive
tigga ... Hint ... stop posting and it will probably go away.

Hint ... don't respond to this.
Shaun

Exactly!! :D
You're only hurting yourself here, ReignDomain ... I don't know why you can't see this?!? Oh well.
Stay :cool: everybody.

Fearless

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by CoolHost.com
Reign ... with all due respect,

When someone says "with all due respect", they really mean "listen up asshole". :)

I know. I get that statement a lot. :)

NamePopper.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
There is a little link at the bottom right of each post. All you have to do is click it and report the post to us. We have hundreds of threads to keep track of - and we can't be everywhere at once. We also get dozens of messages and emails each day - and sometimes one will get lost in the shuffle. So please use the link to report any serious issues you have - because that will send a notice to all of the staff. That way - regardless of what time it is - the chances are that at least one of us will be around.

NamePopper.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
By the way - we were not aware that there was continuing trouble going on in this thread. I'm sorry that we did not catch it before. That's why we need your help though - in case there is a thread - or a situation that we miss.

Also - since this is in the Platinum section - I figured everything was still Champagne Wishes & Caviar Dreams.

I didn't realize this one thread had sunk to PeanutButter Sandwiches and Kool-Aid. :D

ReignDomain

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by gregr

When someone says "with all due respect", they really mean "listen up asshole". :)

I know. I get that statement a lot. :)

I believe you.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom