Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

whats your best money making parked domain?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
DaddyHalbucks said:
Exclusive Members are allowed to advertise.

:)

In their signatures

Domain Days 2024

guile

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
biggedon said:
Hi

Please do not list names in this thread, as it amounts to advertising.

Thanks

I've always thought that was a stupid rule...You have a thread specifically for everyone to list a domain and you call it advertising? Advertising to whom? What if I start the same thread, but everyone includes a price ($10 mil). "WTB your best money making domain" Everyone then posts their domain, thus according to your rules, advertises.

A rule that makes no sense at all and should be changed. It is one thing to prevent spam and another to turn this place into prison.

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
A thread that asks for names like this one is fine to post the names in. I however know I would post the amount but not the name because all that would do is bring many offers for domain that I probably wouldn't want to sell.

My top domain makes x,xxx per day.

As far as this is like a prison, you are right I want to keep you here and not let you out ;) --- But then again most of you are willing to stay and just be let out for bathroom breaks ;)

-=DCG=-

guile

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks for clearing that up...That is the way I think it should be. I have had names deleted out of a "Your best OVT domain" because it was advertising...A thread like that is far less interesting without actual names. Anyone could say they have 100,000 OVT with ext and not include a name.

As far as recieving unwanted offers, you could always just say Minimum offer $10,000,000 :)

Duckinla

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I bought one junk name that can have some nice days occassionaly. Apparently it was previously owned by an on-line pharmacy that sent out spam, or maybe still does. Anytime it has a good day, I can expect e-mails a few days later warning me that spamming is illegal!

korzon

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You have a domain that makes x,xxx/day parked? I find that hard to believe.

Reaction score
TrafficClub is designed to to self optimize and select the best PPC solution for each domain on a domain by domain basis. It allows PPC companies to compete for your business and domains. Choosing keywords is an option for some PPC solutions in TrafficClub but not recommended as the system has always proven to do better selecting the right page and PPC solution better than you can. On average, it will out perform any one solution by at least 20%.

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
korzon said:
You have a domain that makes x,xxx/day parked? I find that hard to believe.

I dont. Maybe you should do some research on Adam and his holdings...

DaddyHalbucks

Domain Buyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
MonikerMan said:
TrafficClub is designed to to self optimize and select the best PPC solution for each domain on a domain by domain basis. It allows PPC companies to compete for your business and domains. Choosing keywords is an option for some PPC solutions in TrafficClub but not recommended as the system has always proven to do better selecting the right page and PPC solution better than you can. On average, it will out perform any one solution by at least 20%.

Traffic Club even out-performs many direct sponsors.

It is really a great service!

DNjet

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
DotComGod said:
A thread that asks for names like this one is fine to post the names in. I however know I would post the amount but not the name because all that would do is bring many offers for domain that I probably wouldn't want to sell.

As far as this is like a prison, you are right I want to keep you here and not let you out ;) --- But then again most of you are willing to stay and just be let out for bathroom breaks ;)

-=DCG=-

I will guess , is it penpals.com?

korzon

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
GT Web said:
I dont. Maybe you should do some research on Adam and his holdings...

I mean no disrespect. It's just... hard to believe.

YoYo

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
DotComGod said:

-=DCG=-

Oooooooooooh,God

I cant believe:jaw:

clown

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i believe it.

my best was making around $20/day. sold it a while back for high x,xxx
it was a mistake.

gdubz

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
MonikerMan said:

Don't you have to make 10k per month parking to join traffic club, or am i thinking of some other parking service? I thought i remembered reading that somewhere

Duckinla

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Don't you have to make 10k per month parking to join traffic club, or am i thinking of some other parking service? I thought i remembered reading that somewhere

I can assure you personally that you don't have to make $10K per month (or anything close to that) to park at TrafficClub. You're probably thinking of HitFarm.

The option of 4 landing pages at TrafficClub has worked out incredibly well for me. Certain names that couldn't get over a $10 RPM with one landing page are getting an RPM over $25 with another TrafficClub option.

I couldn't be more pleased with their personal service as well. I feel much more in control of my business now that I work with Moniker and TrafficClub. I discovered them from comments here at DNForum, by the way.

Shaggy

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
gdubz said:

No not at TC. That is hitfarm. You have to make at least $10k/month to use hitfarm.

TC is a top notch service. I have done REALLY well there and plan on moving my whole portfolio there one of these days ( Just to lazy :boink: ). I'm glad Leading Names told me about them. Thanks Rob :greensmilewinkgrin:

I have about 4 that average between $50 - $80 a day each.

(_Y_)Man

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I tried Traffic Club its pretty confusing, have to get used to it.

stuff

Mr Domeen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Shaggy said:
No not at TC. That is hitfarm. You have to make at least $10k/month to use hitfarm.

TC is a top notch service. I have done REALLY well there and plan on moving my whole portfolio there one of these days ( Just to lazy :boink: ). I'm glad Leading Names told me about them. Thanks Rob :greensmilewinkgrin:

I have about 4 that average between $50 - $80 a day each.

did You get accepted to hitfarm? I remember You asked me some time ago about it.
10k in month is not that much, if 4 off your already make $50 daily. it should be in $350 daily range

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom