Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

whats your best money making parked domain?

Status
Not open for further replies.

korzon

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Are those $100/day + domains getting type-in traffic or are those expired domains with backlinks that slowly diminish in traffic?

Domain Days 2024

Shaggy

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
stuff said:
did You get accepted to hitfarm? I remember You asked me some time ago about it.
10k in month is not that much, if 4 off your already make $50 daily. it should be in $350 daily range

Stuff,

I haven't tried this year yet, but will. Is it that much of a difference between hitfarm and DS, TC?? I know it all depends on the name, but in your opinion, overall, is it better?

korzon said:
Are those $100/day + domains getting type-in traffic or are those expired domains with backlinks that slowly diminish in traffic?

Were you talking to me?

Reaction score
It is better because all the big PPC solutions are already part of TrafficClub at much higher revenue shares than you can get on your own. We pay 80% of accepted revenue earned out to our customers.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
guile said:
I've always thought that was a stupid rule...You have a thread specifically for everyone to list a domain and you call it advertising? Advertising to whom? What if I start the same thread, but everyone includes a price ($10 mil). "WTB your best money making domain" Everyone then posts their domain, thus according to your rules, advertises.

A rule that makes no sense at all and should be changed. It is one thing to prevent spam and another to turn this place into prison.

You may and others also may think it's stupid, but when you start posting your names and others are "biting" the typos of it, then you'll think twice.

since DCG gave you permission to post your names...go ahead and post em!

Shaggy

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
MonikerMan said:
It is better because all the big PPC solutions are already part of TrafficClub at much higher revenue shares than you can get on your own. We pay 80% of accepted revenue earned out to our customers.

Monte,

Do you think skenzo will be offering some loss rev compencation for their downtiem the other day?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom