Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

When do you think enom will offer .co.uk's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

unclewilco

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
will they compete or better uk reg prices?

and will we be able to push all our uk names free!!

unclewilco

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Whois-Search
If we submit a support ticket asking when, one of us may get a reply LOL

i will ask now..

tino

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I use 123reg.co.uk, that works fine for my 3 .co.uk;s :)

Tino

unclewilco

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
sent it in, but their help still says

Article: A100289

Do you register .co.uk domain names?
eNom does not currently register .co.uk domain names, however we do hope to offer these soon. Keep checking our site for updates on the availability of these domain names.

devolution

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I would like to see eNom offer pricing in currency other than $ -like £ or € - then the registryrocket etc. can look more professional to UK registrants.

unclewilco

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
just got this

Agent
B$$B$$$$
3/25/2003 10:41 AM
Currently there is no development being done to add .co.uk to our transfer process. However, each time a request is made by a customer I make a log and send it to our developers. Once the demand will validate the development hours, it will be added to the project list. We will be sure and post on our home page when the availablity comes about.

-------------
well thats for the transfer ,no mention of actual regs.. but i suppose its all the same build. but i have asked to precise question this time...

so you guys know what to do!,
wilco

unclewilco

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
got this response on actual regs and not transfers.!!!, i will have to learn the lingo..

3/25/2003 4:24 PM ---

The registration of .co.uk names is actually in development currently. We expect to have this functionality live within the next couple of weeks.

M

mole

Originally posted by unclewilco
The registration of .co.uk names is actually in development currently. We expect to have this functionality live within the next couple of weeks.

hmm, I wonder if I could persuade Chris of detagged.co.uk to plonk my dropped name there, that is, if he is successful in grabbing it of course. Chris, are you there? I don't mind paying extra.

TrafficMonsterRRR

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
VEry curious evidence from the front... The answers that the three forum members got were varied but a pattern of progression could be seen: the first inquiry was met with indifference, the second raised an eyeborw and the third closed the deal :) I wonder if we have learned THE method (to get new TLD;s added that is) now...

CHC

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by mole

hmm, I wonder if I could persuade Chris of detagged.co.uk to plonk my dropped name there, that is, if he is successful in grabbing it of course. Chris, are you there? I don't mind paying extra.

Of course we'll get your name for you Mole, that's a given. :D

We are about to launch a similar service to UKREG but at lower prices than they offer. There will be a comprehensive domain control panel enabling the user to manage their own information and change DNS and tag info etc and 'pushes' between accounts, enomesque, will be available.

In the meantime, many registrants that we have successfully grabbed names for prefer to leave their domains on our tag and benefit from our free DNS management and £2.75 per annum renewal rate after the included initial 2 year registration period.

We also offer free tag changes should you wish to move your domain to another tagholder, although clients requesting a tag change to UK2NET are provided with the standard wallet health warning!

.com.net.org

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I guess eNom will offer 2 years .UK price at the level of .COM 1 year price.

so it will be $6.95 or $7.95 or $8.95 depends on what ETP level you're at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom