Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

wmcc(dot)com vs mjmedia(dot).net

Status
Not open for further replies.

mginc

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
hey guys, i am playing on building a web design, advertising, marketing company and like to know which name in the long run is better choice for me.
wmcc.com = web marketing consulting company
MGMedia.net = .com is taken and not for sale other wise i would have picked that for sure, because its my family name.

any help is greatly appreciated
thankyou

Soofi

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I think you'd be better with something pronounceable for branding in .com rather then both of those..

mginc

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hey buddy could u give me an example of pronounceable name.
U talking about cvcv.com?
What about imsc.com

if not please help me with some other suggestions.

Thankx

Soofi

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
wmcc.com = web marketing consulting company.. I'm not sure if you can brand it and offer web development/design services. The domain name and its full form suggest that it's much more of a marketing consultation company. But again, if you're on a tight budget and would like to go with something of your own domian inventory then domain like wmcc would also do, however, it'll definitely take some work & time to rank it well in search engines. Just my 2 bits!

mginc

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanx for replying bro, i m not on a tight budget, i need the right name and can spend upto 5k.
When u say somthing brandable u mean some other LLLL.com or sumthing pronounceable.

Soofi

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanx for replying bro, i m not on a tight budget, i need the right name and can spend upto 5k.
When u say somthing brandable u mean some other LLLL.com or sumthing pronounceable.

Something pronounceable most definitely helps customers remember your company of the top of the head, where as acronyms wont.. However if you have decent budget then you can also try your hands on generic keyword related to your industry domain names, or WMC,com (web marketing company) which is already taken though lol

From what I understand, you are looking to start your Web Services Company.. so maybe WSC,com (Web Services Company) or WSF,com (Web Services Firm), blah blah.. or WebServices,com, WebMarketing,net, WebServices,com, WebServices,net sort of names are pretty much brandable :D

mginc

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
mmm its imposible to get these keyword domains. i have been searching for past 2 weeks and still cant find a decent name thats why looked into LLLL.COM

Soofi

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
mmm its imposible to get these keyword domains. i have been searching for past 2 weeks and still cant find a decent name thats why looked into LLLL.COM

pm me the exact keywords you looking for in domain name, and I might be able to help you out :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom