Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

wow! new enom look!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hiOsilver

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The new site works very slow for me. I have a help ticket open at Enom, but so far they have no idea.

Specific symptoms:

Rollover Menus across the Top - When I place my cursor on one of the menu items (Home, Domains, Get A Site, Hosting, Auctions, etc), it takes 3 to 4 seconds for the drop-down items to appear. Then it takes several more seconds before a selected item is highlighted.

Load Site - This problem occurs when I first load Enom.com or when it is already open, but I have other windows open. So, if I am viewing DNForum.com, for example, and then I click on the eNom button on my task bar at the bottom of the screen (to the right of the Start button), the eNom page is very slow to load. First, a background screen consisting of fine light blue horizontal pinstripes slowly paints from top to bottom, filling the screen. This takes 5 seconds or so. Then, the rest of the page elements load pretty quickly on top of this slomotion background.

If anyone else is having this problem, please fill out a Help ticket with Enom ASAP. They need to hear from anyone else experiencing this or related problems associated with the new site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom