Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Wow...this pisses me off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Domain Days 2024

fatter

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
good find this guy should be banned from ebay

Ubiquitous

Since 1997
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

Duckinla

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Scary really. These are the kind of exploitable holes in the system that can bring it to an end. I read something like this once: "It's impossible to make a system foolproof, because fools are so ingenious."

Duckinla

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The quantity/vaule of fraud traffic may be significant but I would bet that the number of domains involved is extremely small as a percentage of the whole. Probably less than 1/100th of one percent.

Beachie

Mr Flippy Returns..
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I've reported it to eBay.

scrsteven

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I can't believe that is on ebay. I'm disgusted. I hope someone tracks all the people who bought the auctions and reports them to adsense.

italiandragon

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Duckinla said:
The quantity/vaule of fraud traffic may be significant but I would bet that the number of domains involved is extremely small as a percentage of the whole. Probably less than 1/100th of one percent.

I won`t be THAT optimistic. I read somwhere, experts calculated in a total 10 % of the industry.

Rarethings

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Actually the guy selling the service probably wouldn't be considered the guilty one - it's the people who are paying him to click that are committing the fraud. IMO I think everyone involved in that little scam should be banned.

Well, I agree that everyone should be banned, but the seller is equally (if not more so) guilty than the buyer. No seller = No buyer.

Drug dealer sells drugs to kid. Kid gets busted, slapped on the wrist. Drug dealer gets locked in jail. Who is more to blame here? I would say the drug dealer, hands down.

NameYourself

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Unbelievable. Whats even more shocking is that the seller has 64 feedbacks of which 100% is positive. All seem to be satisfied customers. They're about to be unsatisfied very soon. That is blatant fraud taking place on live auction.

Ian

DNF Exclusive
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
this really sucks and google and ebay shouldn't allow a few individuals to mess around. they should ban them

Duckinla

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Don't know if anyone else sent a report to e-bay, but I did. Let's see if the auctions get taken down. Maybe it would help if they got several reports.

italiandragon

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
ebay can`t control every single auction in real time but I have always seen fraudolent auctions removed if I reported then for a good reason.

Probably that person does not even think how much trouble could get from Google.

POLiSH

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I would have to disagree with you on this one. The guy selling the service is the guilty one & the people that are buying his service are too. I could see google setting up something and busting both for "Click Fraud." These kind of people blow it for the rest of us, if you don't see this you are blind.

Kingpin said:
Actually the guy selling the service probably wouldn't be considered the guilty one - it's the people who are paying him to click that are committing the fraud. IMO I think everyone involved in that little scam should be banned.

:boom:

italiandragon

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
sorry about the multiple posts, the page was not working well

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I love how these guys mention how many things they are "interested" in...are they trying to make it seem legit? Lol, I am interested in buying everything, so if I click on all your ads that must be ok...

The rest of his auctions are for fake security stickers...yup, this is one classey Ebayer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom