Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

WTB Unique Photoshop Tutorials

Status
Not open for further replies.

quikx6x

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hey there,

I am looking for unique photoshop tutorials, and people to write them for my website www.design-core.net. I am an extremely experienced photoshopper, but I cannot think of what to write on.

If you have a portfolio of tutorials for me to look at, I would like to pay you $5/tutorial and a link from every tutorial you write to whatever website you want. I will also give a sitewide 88x31 in the affiliates box to any site of your choice. The process is this: you come up with an idea to write about, I approve it and then you go off to write it. I need proper english along with screenshots too.

Design-Core is receiving around 1,500 visitors a day this month and has links from multiple PR6 websites. I would like to work this out via MSN or AIM, it is so much easier.

MSN - [email protected]
AIM - braykist

Please IM me before I think of something to write on and change my mind ;)

Dan

Designcrowd

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello I would suggest you may get some response if you improved your price offer. $5 for 'unique' tutes is not an appetizing deal

Regards
JohnT

quikx6x

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
thanks for your comment even though the thread is three weeks old. i actually got lots of offers and bought around 8 tutorials for $5 each.

Dan

Designcrowd

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Can you give me the link to these tutorials - I would love to see if they are 'unique' If they are , my hats off to you matey.

JohnT

quikx6x said:
thanks for your comment even though the thread is three weeks old. i actually got lots of offers and bought around 8 tutorials for $5 each.

Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom