Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

developed WTS - High Quality Arcade Site - 3800+ Games - ShockArcade.info

Status
Not open for further replies.

trsaso

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Shock Arcade PR2
I lost last host and now dont have any stats , probably I loose some guest who play becouse site is down 8 day but now is UP. Site have 3800+ Games I dont have more space in my host to add more games ~4000.
Domain first registration is : 18.04.2007
Expired: 18.04.2009

What you get:
1. Domain- ShockArcade.info
2. script with valid License for that domain only.
3. Logo in psd , if you dont like my logo :)
4. If you need help to transfer script to your host.

Features:
Ability to upload and play .FLV videos on your site
Highscores on all MochiAds leaderboard compatible games
Integrated chatroom/shoutbox with bad word filter and ban/guest control
3d “Animated Quick Play” feature which spins upto 9 games, videos, or ads in a circle, designed for eye catching and maximum CTR. Putting a game plug or traffic exchange thumbnail here will result in a lot of credit on any exchange system.
Ability to edit and delete game/video categories in the admin panel (long overdue, I know)
BigFish games can now be installed much in the same way that MochiAds are, directly and automatically though the admin panel.
Ability to mass delete games by different criteria
Ability to edit users in the admin panel
Ability to ban or delete users through the admin panel
it’s easy to earn AdSense income, while simultaneously earning cash directly in your PayPal account by selling banner ads and ads before games. At the same time, you can also utilize more than 4000 free flash games from MochiAds, which can earn you cash for each and every game play, not to mention that you are able to earn affiliate revenue with games from BigFish (the admin panel allows you to install all the MochiAds and BigFish games with just a few clicks of the mouse.) Do you think that’s a lot of revenue generation? Well the skies the limit, as you can easily integrate linkbucks, CPM banners from any networks, pop-ups, pop-unders, text link ads, affiliate programs, context sensitive ad networks, and more.
Sell Ads Directly - Cut out the middle man by directly selling banner ads and ads that play before games. Advertisers can manage their own ads using the built in “Ad Manager” meaning that the system does the work for you, and advertisers always have up to date stats and the ability to give you more money by “topping up” their account balance at anytime.

This is not auction, I want to sell for best offer.
Offers may add here or by PM. Expecting offers from +100$

Free free to ask any questions.
Thanks for see my post,
Saso

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators