Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

For Sale $$$ Y you should invest in 3 letter .us $$$

• Thread starter Deleted member 4749
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

StockDoctor

** Mr. Pink **
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Duke said:
The .us registry reserved ALL of the domains in the 800-899 range, you cannot register them. All US 3 Number domains have been gone for awhile but I got an excellent one that dropped today - 711.us. It had been registered until 2012 by someone in Australia. I would guess the registry deleted it for Nexus reasons.

Dang Duke! I had my eye on that one (711) too. Took a short nap and you took it, along with Pennystock.us. Congrats!

Yep all the 3 digit .us have been gone for a while. Couple rare ones pop up, but they are far and few in between. Only 1000 of em so no surprise, and those 800 series etc that Domainut posted are reserved by the registry, so even less.

Oh, on a note about the 3 letter .ws mentioned in a post here, they are $1k each for new regs, not $500.
Doc

StockDoctor

** Mr. Pink **
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
rawkinrich said:
Right.. time to sell on the 3 letter .us? :)

Depends on the price of course, what's yours?. How many do you have?

URLCollection

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Great job all - That was fun - Best of luck to each of you with your .us domains - Yakov you did it!!!! Steve

D

Deleted member 4749

I found these 26 available. Enjoy.

ery.us
fmw.us
frw.us
kup.us
lcv.us
lfw.us
ncw.us
ney.us
omy.us
qus.us
rbw.us
rew.us
rfx.us
rmv.us
rnv.us
seh.us
sff.us
sge.us
sgg.us
sgh.us
tah.us
teh.us
tfw.us
ult.us
urp.us
vvs.us

StockDoctor

** Mr. Pink **
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
rawkinrich said:
They went like lightning. Dammit!

Pretty quick Steve! I would have kicked your butt, but was off the forum and got the email about Yakovs post late at aol. Still got 4 of them.
How the heck did that happen? :p Fun huh?

By the way, I'm running a new secret registration technology. Will jump ahead in line of whatever registration list you have running. Saw your regs going down live and plugged it in to reg the rest backwards. HaHa
Doc

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Wow - there were some good ones on there too - especially Ult.us. That's worth a few bucks even at this early stage. you could say its the ultimate .us.

How about PM'ing me the next time you run across any like that. I'm afraid posting them publicly could cause a stampede and someone could get hurt. I wouldn't want that on my conscience if I were you. :)

StockDoctor

** Mr. Pink **
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks Yakov for my four. I knew Urlcollection was gonna want that ult.us.

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Blink said:
I found these 26 available. Enjoy......

Unless online every minute of the day/night tough to reg any Yakov so I will pay you $50dnf for each one you send via PM me and I reg, and give me a little time to check my PM so I may try to reg them. Thanks.

URLCollection

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks Yakov - Just trying to keep them sold out - Any more? Actually we have them scripted as well Doc - The drop and release times are all over the board - Thanks again - Steve

StockDoctor

** Mr. Pink **
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
URLCollection said:
Thanks Yakov - Just trying to keep them sold out - Any more? Actually we have them scripted as well Doc - The drop and release times are all over the board - Thanks again - Steve

Yeah, but are you running the new double secret backward technology?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom