Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

For Sale $$$ Y you should invest in 3 letter .us $$$

• Thread starter Deleted member 4749
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Frontline

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I second HMO.us, TAX.us could be used well also.

zouzas

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Blink said:
abc.us
ipo.us

how did you get abc did it drop i was after the owner about 6months ago never heard from them

actnow

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The TM problems with ABC.us would scare me.

Disney owns ABC television network. And, Disney gets
very protective of their TM properties.

I agree that they don't have exclusive rights to the letters.
But, their pockets are a lot deeper than most of us!

D

Deleted member 4749

actnow said:
The TM problems with ABC.us would scare me.

Disney owns ABC television network. And, Disney gets
very protective of their TM properties.

I agree that they don't have exclusive rights to the letters.
But, their pockets are a lot deeper than most of us!

whatever

StockDoctor

** Mr. Pink **
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Blink said:
abc.us
ipo.us

That ipo.us ahs to be one of the best out there. Bet you got it for a song too. :wink:

puravida

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
checknme said:
lol - this is how markets are created :)

Yep... was obvious from the first post that this was a thread to try to put a squeeze on these -in order to drive up value.

I guess that's ok when there's so many willing to pony up the cash to be a part. ;)

puravida

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
actnow said:
I guess I missed the boat. :wink:

Agreed ActNow... that boat will be out to sea for awhile...

Granted the returns might be decent once you finally make a sale and recoup your tied-up monies, but I have more lucrative investments.

If -like Blink- you had $5,500 to throw in (before this thread), then maybe it'll pay off in volume... but, it's a little too speculative for me ;)

I like to stick with what's already paying me 1000% profit in shorter time on larger blocks of capital. But, that's just me.

I'll probably get around to the highly speculative stuff when I have exhausted current opps --there will always be new speculations on the horizon. :D

Cheers,

Wesley

puravida

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
NameTower said:
Here is any admin email that has more than 2 names to it..

Hi NT,

I know your post was insightful, but it's definately going to get all of those emails even more spam... :-/

-Wesley

puravida

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sleazy said:
Whoever Mr. Zielinski is just snagged most of the remaining ones.

He's the Auto Parts King from "Tommy Boy", of course :p

D

Deleted member 4749

puravida said:
Agreed ActNow... that boat will be out to sea for awhile...

Granted the returns might be decent once you finally make a sale and recoup your tied-up monies, but I have more lucrative investments.

If -like Blink- you had $5,500 to throw in (before this thread), then maybe it'll pay off in volume... but, it's a little too speculative for me ;)

I like to stick with what's already paying me 1000% profit in shorter time on larger blocks of capital. But, that's just me.

I'll probably get around to the highly speculative stuff when I have exhausted current opps --there will always be new speculations on the horizon. :D

Cheers,

Wesley

^ Non sense.

puravida

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Blink said:
^ Non sense.

How Quaint. And, who are you to say my opinion is non sense?

Be careful you don't fall, blink... that's an awfully high pedestal you've placed yourself upon ;)

-Wesley

M

mole

"for the cost of one good .com, people can influence other resellers and cause them to run around like headless chickens and apply the "rarity=value" principle by removing reg fee availability of a class of names - exactly like elequa did with the .info/.biz's.

its funny, and scary, to watch fellow domainers reactions to this kind of thing. as goh said, the same thing happened when all the 4 letter .coms were taken back in the day.

not saying none have value, but the reseller reaction is bound to be disproportionate."

- safesys

NameTower

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
puravida said:
Hi NT,

I know your post was insightful, but it's definately going to get all of those emails even more spam... :-/

-Wesley
good call, pm me for the lists.

they have been removed.

sasquatch

Telling it like it is
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Blink is a David Koresh wannabe - except, David Koresh was a nice guy.

sasquatch

Telling it like it is
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Blink said:
^ Non sense.

The depths of your counter-arguments are always stunning.

StockDoctor

** Mr. Pink **
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
mole said:
"for the cost of one good .com, people can influence other resellers and cause them to run around like headless chickens and apply the "rarity=value" principle by removing reg fee availability of a class of names - exactly like elequa did with the .info/.biz's.

its funny, and scary, to watch fellow domainers reactions to this kind of thing. as goh said, the same thing happened when all the 4 letter .coms were taken back in the day.

not saying none have value, but the reseller reaction is bound to be disproportionate."

- safesys

Ya gotta look at the source. Safesys is a com man and takes every opportunity to hammer any other extension that may threaten the dominance of com. The returns on resale speculation of alternative extensions have kicked .coms butt. Don't buy into the commie propaganda, keep the faith.

By the way, I own more .coms than anything else, and have all the respect in the world for Safesys, I just know where he's coming from on his alternative extension comments.
Doc

URLCollection

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Doc - The "old .com guys" are threathened by all the new ext. Some of them jumped on the bandwagon and grabbed their share at the roll-outs and others make comments like this guy. I hear words like this from them all the time. What ever works for them I suppose. Truth be told - the ROI on new extentsion domains has and will continue to out pace the com's as the investment is low on the out-set and the return is still "unlimited to a a degree". Com prices have already (somewhat) been established, thus the investment to play is somewhat fixed. We like com's and have since 1994, but we have had a great deal of sucess on the new extentsions, as well. Opened up a whole new market for us in the past couple of years. Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom