Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

legal 9MM Refund Plz, I think that's reasonable

Status
Not open for further replies.

9MM

Canadian Emcee
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Howdy guys...Guess I shouldn't have let my uncle on the computer. Brandon, I told you last night I couldn't talk or anything because I had to change my passwords because of the DNF mishap. Take this into private please.

Brandon I gotta go, probably for the night, send me a PM and we'll discuss it there. Thanks for keeping the thread bumped by spamming guys; otherwise I wouldn't have noticed it ;)

thejosh

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yaadoo, best of luck to you. I hope everything turns out for the best.

This is a good example of why we should all use services like escrow.com.

stock_post

JewelryRelated.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I dealt with 9MM before at that time I was late in sending money.
He wanted through Money Brokers and I created an account after winning the domain he was selling.

Money Brokers took about 4 days to verify my Credit card, Until then he waited..

Did not give me any trouble + he said it is OK, if I pay him late.
I did not got the domain until I paid but he was very understanding
-- Not sure what is going on now - I still think the buyer will get the domains.

Yaadoo

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I don't think 9MM is a scammer. I dealt with him in the past with smaller transaction and it worked out fine. Just that after 10 days and no push, but just one excuse to another makes it very frustrating. Especially, when you basically throw all your money left on this one deal.

I'm just hoping to get a quick refund, so I can get on with it. He also haven't given me a domain I bought like I'm not sure maybe 3weeks to a month ago, because he forgot his password at dynadot.

Downloads

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I agree, if it's a push there's no reasonable explanation that can be made for making someone wait 10 days. If by any chance there is then you should be good enough to let the buyer know what the problem is. Communication is everything.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
He probably just bought the name or was waiting for it to be pushed to him (which is common when on a small budget and new to domain selling) and the enom 7 day push rule can really make things frustrating..and newbies often do not want to discuss this up front and try to buy time or delay things to allow for this...solution? Communication is key! Just be honest!

9MM

Canadian Emcee
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
ahh, the age old <insert generic relative here> got ahold of my computer and <posted/PMed/scammed> without me knowing.

lol, right, like we were born yesterday, ffs

Shut the hell up, if you were paying attention to this whole thing you'd know I wasn't logged on the forum at the time this was posted; I logged on 5 minutes before posting here.

You guys are a bunch of kids, I'm not the kid here, that's for damn sure.

Johnn

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Be professional and refrain yourself from making non-sense comments.

Infraction will be given - This is not a warning but a promise.

I should not spend the time to babysit old-timers.

domain newbie

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
so whats going on 9mm pushing domains or no ?

9MM

Canadian Emcee
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Waiting for Brandon............

Sorry for the lack of entertainment you freaks hunt for

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
I suggest that noone under 18 is allowed on DNForum. Enough with these kids causing a raucus.

9MM

Canadian Emcee
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I suggest that noone under 18 is allowed on DNForum. Enough with these kids causing a raucus.

You gotta be joking? Grow up yourself; I show a lot more respect then you do, that's for damn sure (reference to your prejudice post)

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Prejudice?

You're not an adult. If you screw up in a transaction with me I'd have to go after your parents by law as you're immune.

I will introduce this request directly to Adam. Adjust your pants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom