Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

legal 9MM Refund Plz, I think that's reasonable

Status
Not open for further replies.

9MM

Canadian Emcee
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I don't wear pants. Yes, you are prejudice, insulting my nation, and even Adam's nation for that fact. I'm not "screwing" anything up, I'm waiting for this idiot to get online; but I also won't wait 24/7!

TheLegendaryJP

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just curious, what exactly are you waiting for from the buyer, a email and info to push within a registrar or ???

9MM

Canadian Emcee
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
his registrar info

which i asked for before but he was too busy at the time - hence the delay in pushing

domain newbie

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
his registrar info

which i asked for before but he was too busy at the time - hence the delay in pushing

really? he did not gave you registrar info and complaining that you didn't push?

9MM

Canadian Emcee
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Pretty much yeh, he gave me his godaddy info but not all the domains are at godaddy (only 1 was and I pushed it)

TheLegendaryJP

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ok, so one is pushed.

Now all you have to do is unlock the other(s) , send him a PM and email to request transfer of the others. No big deal. If the other(s) are also a push within a registrar like moniker for example just send him a PM and email asking for his account # and auth code. This is all very simply ended. All you need to do is the best you can and sit back and wait.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
In bold letters, the OP's request:

I'm just going to ask for a refund now of total $550. I don't think I should be binded on the current deal as you been avoiding me and haven't even pushed the domains in 10 days which to me is very unreasonable. So I think it's fair to say that I don't want to do the deal no more, as I don't want to deal with the complications. Just refund me my money.

gingeman

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I agree with the sentiment that only adults should be allowed on this forum. Some younger members clearly have neither the courtesy, nor the experience to do business here...

Thomas Nash

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
But some of us do, and surely we shouldn't be punished for other immature peoples behaviour. It isn't my fault other young members act as such and I have paid as much as any adult to be here and have done much business here without any problems whatsoever.

9MM

Canadian Emcee
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I'm not refunding him the money, he knew the deal and knew how long the pushing would take, age has nothing to do with maturity (Acro is proof).

I don't care if I get banned over this.

TheLegendaryJP

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
9MM just hush for a minute bro, take it easy, no need to get banned. Simple misunderstanding sometimes. Just wait for the buyer to reply.

Who cares?

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I agree with the sentiment that only adults should be allowed on this forum. Some younger members clearly have neither the courtesy, nor the experience to do business here...

For adult's yes, i agree.
But non experianced people are here to get His Majesty - experience!

but how administration can impove this one? with legal notice?

it wont help. this is internet everybody is equal.

9MM

Canadian Emcee
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
This guy still won't reply to me (OP) so what am I supposed to do?????

9MM

Canadian Emcee
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
1295 views? amazing critters

gingeman

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
But some of us do, and surely we shouldn't be punished for other immature peoples behaviour. It isn't my fault other young members act as such and I have paid as much as any adult to be here and have done much business here without any problems whatsoever.

You are correct my fellow ginger, and it would not be people like yourself that I would want to exclude...

Perhaps under 18's should be vouched for by senior members or mods/admins etc, or maybe there is a plugin or something so that it is clear when a member is under 18 as some of the newer ones are really lowering the tone of the forum.

9MM

Canadian Emcee
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
That's the most retarded idea ever you prejudice freaks.

widedesigns

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
9mm is really such a pain to be frank from previous experiences...i had to block him in msn because of his irritating nature...ofcourse he got banned in NP also

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom