Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

legal 9MM Refund Plz, I think that's reasonable

Status
Not open for further replies.

petrosc

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
That's the most retarded idea ever you prejudice freaks.

and the name calling continues
have you noticed that you are the only one calling other people names here?

9MM

Canadian Emcee
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
widedesigns, are you joking!? You kept trying to buy my ccc.com's for $100 and I got banned at NamePros for calling a spade a spade

petro, not true, listen to acro taking down too

petrosc

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Acro is talking down to you, that is personal, but you are generalizing and calling everybody names

Reece

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
To set the record straight here...

I recently completed a $9000 USD purchase off 9MM. If that doesn't shut anyone talking trash about him up, feel free to pm me and I'll send you a pic of the completed escrow transaction.

I might be new here, but I'm a mod over at Namepros with a perfect trading record and have 3 trades here for high XXXX...

I've done business with 9MM on a couple other occasions including by Paypal and have never had any problems whatsoever.

gingeman

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
That's the most retarded idea ever you prejudice freaks.

That's your response? Are you calling me a retard or a prejudiced freak?

To quote you in your other thread
Either members grow up and act professional, shut up, or get out.

Just for the record, I really hope you are banned, your attitude absolutely stinks.

9MM

Canadian Emcee
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the support Reece, the immaturity of a lot of members here just amazes me. First they trash this thread by spamming and make a joke of it; then the same when I suggest that is stopped. This section should be strictly seen/allowed to reply by the 2 people in dispute and mods/admin.

However if the guy turns out to be a scammer, maybe publicize it, otherwise it should be a private matter, like in this case, a big misunderstanding

gingerman you think age has anything to do with maturity?

draggar

þórr mjǫlnir
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I've been out of this thread / war for a while but...

I agree with the sentiment that only adults should be allowed on this forum. Some younger members clearly have neither the courtesy, nor the experience to do business here...

I completely disagree. Dealing with the public for as long as I have I've learned that some younger people have way more maturity than adults. Some of the adults don't have the maturity or courtesy to do business here either. Inexperience exactly that, lack of experience and how else can you learn without experiencing something?

This thread proves the lack of maturity some peolple have on here. The OP / buyer (Yaadoo) had a problem with the seller (9MM). This is between them. The lynch-mob approch that clearly took place with prejudice is clear proof.

I'm sure new members and unregistered people see this forum (if the unresolved forum sales area is open to them) to see how things are resolved here and the lynch-mob reaction that takes place would be a major turnoff for any mature people.

No, I am not taking sides, this issue, as I said, is between Yaadoo, 9MM, and if need be, the board's management. That's it unless someone is posting constructive comments.

replic8te

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
9mm should be happy that there are quite a few people, aside from myself, remaining respectfully quiet in this thread about things you have said, and things you have done. Although they are unrelated to this particular thread, there is a growing body of evidence.

This thread is rightfully between the buyer and seller. But dont go trying to get off looking like some angel, when clearly way more people than even I suspected, know that you are not.

My 2c, when most likely it was not needed.

gingeman

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Draggar, I was, unaware of just how many young members there are here and would not like to see many of them removed. I had no idea many of these people were under 18, as they conduct themselves professionally and politely, and for that I apologise. You only notice the ones who aren't like that unfortunately.

gingerman you think age has anything to do with maturity?

Yes.

there are exceptions to every rule, but I know I am more mature now than I was at 16, and I'll be more mature still when I'm 30.

whether you can conduct a transaction for a million dollars successfully or not, I think you should tone your language down, refrain from making so many personal remarks and maybe then people won't feel so obligated to jump in your thread.

simon

Senior Exclusive Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
widedesigns, are you joking!? You kept trying to buy my ccc.com's for $100 and I got banned at NamePros for calling a spade a spade

petro, not true, listen to acro taking down too

since when NP started banning its members?

simon

Senior Exclusive Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i see someone being banned

9MM

Canadian Emcee
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Everyone left the fire is burning out and turning to the other thread, what a shame...wish brandon would hurry; also can't wait to get banned since I'm off to cancun soon for spring break :D

simon

Senior Exclusive Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
also can't wait to get banned since I'm off to cancun soon for spring break :D

we will miss your posts for sure

9MM

Canadian Emcee
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
A toast to that; without me you guys are nothing!

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
you really are annoying honestly...if you want to be banned I'm sure that can be acomodated little guy :eek:k:

9MM

Canadian Emcee
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I got his MSN but his status is away and he isn't responding...

domain newbie

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
how Yadoo will get his money back now ??

GUA

Gremlin
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I suggest that noone under 18 is allowed on DNForum. Enough with these kids causing a raucus.

Seems like a good idea on principle, but a few things from my own personal view point.

Many young members here, are good members with good reputations: gingeman, tristanperry, me?

Opinions on members is subjective: some members dont like the way I have done some things, lots do. It is difficult to ban someone because they are young as it essentially portrays the fact that you would want to ban people you dont like,

When you are young, you are immature, as you grow older expereiences help you to mature. Removing the experiences removes the opportunity to mature.
I am not saying dnf should be a forum for little kiddies to destroy, rather that all people should be treated under the same rules with the intention of learning and broadening their horizons.

I feel 9MM should be banneed in this case, but not because he is a kid, rather because he is being blooming rude.
After his banning, hopefully he can come back and engage with other members in nice transactions like he has with Reece.

Lastly I have to agree that many of the members here are immature at times. Some more than others. At DNF Immaturity is not age subjective. I see loads of 'adults' being immature here. Thus if you introduce any rule it shouldnt be to ban young members, rather simply 'immature' members.

Good day to y'all.
Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom