Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Another Scandal rocks the domain world as Rick Schwartz outs Chef Patrick!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I knew Patty would get metioned, LOL!
Just for a laugh I was going to post 'ChefPatty.com' was available to reg, however thought would check first
chefpatty.com, net, biz,org, .us, you name it, regged!

the 'sucks' version is available though

Doc Com assures me, 'Patty Sucks' :D

I know you said not to say Doc, but 'i've been carrying it around with me' :smilewinkgrin:

austinandrew

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I can't see who registered it, it's been under Moniker Privacy since it was registered 2010-10-26 .

-=DCG=-

Right. Based on what I'm hearing though some other people might have more egg on their face than Chef Patrick when the truth comes out.

Donna Mahony

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Right. Based on what I'm hearing though some other people might have more egg on their face than Chef Patrick when the truth comes out.

Understatement of the century, Andrew, if the whole thing gets told.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
This is all just a bad dream and it too shall pass. There is no nuclear leakage in Japan and no destruction. The economy is flourishing and there are no wars on earth. Families don't divorce and children get education. Poverty is eradicated and clean energy is abundant. Humans take vacation trips to the moon and underseas. Communication is made via telepathy and average life span is 94 years. Oh wait, I was day-dreaming again.

Domainster

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Holy Cannoli !!!..... da Chef sure has a knack for garnering attention and propelling buzz.... both before and since the scandal !

In this regard he is starting to rival Charlie Sheen (Winning), Paris Hilton, Justin Bieber and Lindsay Lohan.

Just a neutral observation..........

Movie coming ???

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If you're not in Chef's Korner, you're just a troll .
LOL

I can feel a domain gang post coming on..........................lol

TheLegendaryJP

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well that's good, Chef Patrick deserves the right to defend himself.

-=DCG=-

Well, he posted yesterday seperating himself from king.net member so he clearly knows where the thread is....

hugegrowth

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Not speaking to this particular incident (because we don't know all the details yet), but in general the more money and competition that goes into any industry, the more it attracts shady business practice.

Rockefeller

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I love how these people act like they have celebrity status..."issue a statement"? Give me a break...who really cares...I do domaining day in/day out...my full time job. I've never seen any of this guys sales or even heard of him except for the cruise thing that he organized.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
One thing is certain: Rick needs to move his blog to Wordpress.

mike031

WannaDevelop.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The real guys who I have a problem with is the shot callers and guys higher up the chain over at Oversee.net not really doing enough when these scandals surface... I mean, they have a whole PR department for ****s sake.

But then again, I have to remind myself that the culture of Oversee.net is far darker and not as innocent as perceived.... This is because it's 2 young founders Hsu+Ng were 20 somethings' and dabbled in a lot of shady stuff beginning with their pop up sponsor origins... Even at 2006, 2007, 2008.... We're talking about one of the biggest domain tasters/sniffers/etc.... Do your homework folks.

Nothing surprises me anymore:)

mike031

WannaDevelop.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I just spoke to some very powerful and influential domaining.com bloggers and from what I understand the eagerly awaited message will be delivered via video format in 3D on chefpatrick3d.tv and with a few hot chicks in prison uniform in the mix... yay !

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators