Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

anybody ever dealt with buydomains.com before?

Status
Not open for further replies.

petertdavis

Don't be afraid to see...
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm a bit perplexed with these guys. They have a domain listed that I'd like to buy from them, but it's like pulling teeth just to get them to respond. It seems like it's too much of a chore to them to even quote me their ask price, I have to wait a week to even get them to acknowledge my inquiry. Has anyone ever bought a domain from them? Any advice on how to get them to actually get into a transaction for this domain?

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
petertdavis said:
it's like pulling teeth just to get them to respond.QUOTE]

I have also founf this to be the case.

But in fairness they get 100's of lowball offers daily for somains like the rest of us.

-=DCG=-

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The problem with BuyDomains is that they just have too many domains. LOL! And you are not expecting them to have a sizeable staff to handle all those enquires. (They do have some as I have got calls from them before.) The only way to get their attention is by showing them the money. I'm sure if you are buying some 5-figure worth domains from them on a weekly basis, they will talk nicely with you on the phone.

Serioulsy though, some of our members do have working relationship with them. Wait a while, and you'll hear from them shortly. ;)

petertdavis

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm not lowballing, I'm just frustrated because of their lack of responiveness.

Sharpy

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
That's funny, every time I ask them for a quote, I get a response the next day, and the next and the next... they bug me for a few weeks. I'm still getting a marketing email from them one a month for a domain I asked about in April.

OnSpec

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
petertdavis said:
Heh, still haven't gotten anywhere with this. :rolleyes:

You may want to check and see if the domain is also listed on Afternic (they list tons of BuyDomains domains). Place you bid there and they will be forced to reply. Good luck.

petertdavis

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
OnSpec said:
You may want to check and see if the domain is also listed on Afternic (they list tons of BuyDomains domains). Place you bid there and they will be forced to reply. Good luck.

....giving this a try. Thanks for the suggestion.

URLCollection

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi Peter - We work with Buy Domains - If you PM me the domain name I can get a quote for you within an hour or two in most cases. Steve

petertdavis

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. The problem isn't with getting a quote. That's the only reply I've gotten from them. They quote, I reply, they quote again, then another quote, then another quote. When I reply asking how can we complete the transaction, they don't reply to me again. Then, I follow up, and all I get is another quote. And, it's always a different amount. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators