Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Bodis 1 day revenue $708

Status
Not open for further replies.

snicksnack

DomainersChoice.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
any hint on the domain's name?

fatter

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
a post on another forum suggests some names depending on quality of traffic may see a decrease in the near future, not saying this is the case with your name but i see reports of people make a pretty hich click rate from many countries that other parking companies only pay 1 or 2 cents a click for.

nametrader

Now showing : .info
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just a note to everyone who has participated in this thread and have asked Limonhost( The thread creator) about,

How he did it, and asking to share his landing page.
What domain is it, do you think he will tell you and is it wise to ask?

Please do not post such questions to him or any one. Everybody has their own secret sauce and tell honestly how many of you will share it. It all depends on you you and you some does, some doesn't.

simon

Senior Exclusive Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
J

Please do not post such questions to him or any one.

new dnforum rule?:disappointed:

FormerDnForumer

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just a note to everyone who has participated in this thread and have asked Limonhost( The thread creator) about,

Please do not post such questions to him or any one. Everybody has their own secret sauce and tell honestly how many of you will share it. It all depends on you you and you some does, some doesn't.

Isn't is rather riduculous to tell people what they can ask or not ask. He's free to refuse to answer, simple as that. What rule is there where you can or cannot ask someone something?

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
yeah, thats some BS..theres nothing wrong with asking him any of this since he posted PUBLICLY about it to begin with! :rolleyes:

nametrader

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
yeah, thats some BS..theres nothing wrong with asking him any of this since he posted PUBLICLY about it to begin with! :rolleyes:

It is something that is not a rule, just commonsense.

Asking advice is good, but asking how one achieved it and what is the domain name is foolishness.

There are many threads in this forum where people post their success of some kind, many ask for advice which is cool but trying to ask the exact specifics is like cunning.

Think about 1000's of people here who are aiming for success, to be successful you have to strive hard or get lucky.

Isn't is rather riduculous to tell people what they can ask or not ask. He's free to refuse to answer, simple as that. What rule is there where you can or cannot ask someone something?

it is ridiculous to ask such stupid questions. He will answer or not is at his own right. Most importantly looking to be spoon-fed is not wise here.

When you guys are talking about rules, try to respect them first, learn to do that and please talk no BS. I can search and take out at 5 incidents where you have forgone the RULES.

Kindly do not rise opportunities to breed useless threads here.

Finally KIDS can't discuss issues this deep, I strongly believe and hope we are all adults and here to do DOMAIN BUSINESS and no BS of any kind ABSOLUTELY

As long as I am a mod, if I see something nasty or useless I will delete or close a thread without a 2nd thought, thank you.

BELLC1

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

FormerDnForumer

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It is something that is not a rule, just commonsense.

Asking advice is good, but asking how one achieved it and what is the domain name is foolishness.

There are many threads in this forum where people post their success of some kind, many ask for advice which is cool but trying to ask the exact specifics is like cunning.

Think about 1000's of people here who are aiming for success, to be successful you have to strive hard or get lucky.

it is ridiculous to ask such stupid questions. He will answer or not is at his own right. Most importantly looking to be spoon-fed is not wise here.

When you guys are talking about rules, try to respect them first, learn to do that and please talk no BS. I can search and take out at 5 incidents where you have forgone the RULES.

Kindly do not rise opportunities to breed useless threads here.

Finally KIDS can't discuss issues this deep, I strongly believe and hope we are all adults and here to do DOMAIN BUSINESS and no BS of any kind ABSOLUTELY

As long as I am a mod, if I see something nasty or useless I will delete or close a thread without a 2nd thought, thank you.

This is the reason I don't do much BUSINESS on this board. Your response is absurd.

Bodis has appeared out of nowhere, and there are lots of success stories that also have suddenly appeared. Since I control a 12,000 domain portfolio, I am interested in the details of this success, as many other people are. It is part of BUSINESS to understand just who's doing so well with this brand new service and why.

I don't think it's out of the question to ask someone who has *voluntarily* posted their results simple questions. This is not childlike, but adult-like. He can refuse to answer.

I suspect nothing changes on the board, where mods have no sense of balance, but quickly turn into petty dictators.

I'd love it if you wouldn't edit the post or ban me, but realize you are completely out of line in stepping into this thread.

Cameron Johnson
Innovation HQ Inc.

nametrader

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This is the reason I don't do much BUSINESS on this board. Your response is absurd.

Bodis has appeared out of nowhere, and there are lots of success stories that also have suddenly appeared. Since I control a 12,000 domain portfolio, I am interested in the details of this success, as many other people are. It is part of BUSINESS to understand just who's doing so well with this brand new service and why.

I don't think it's out of the question to ask someone who has *voluntarily* posted their results simple questions. This is not childlike, but adult-like. He can refuse to answer.

I suspect nothing changes on the board, where mods have no sense of balance, but quickly turn into petty dictators.

I'd love it if you wouldn't edit the post or ban me, but realize you are completely out of line in stepping into this thread.

Cameron Johnson
Innovation HQ Inc.

Again you are out of bound. You are here for your own good. Please show some maturity here, you just told you have a portfolio of 12k names, why will you need to ask someone how they did it and what is the name of the domain.
Can you send me the list of your 12k names so that I will learn something new by looking at your portfolio.
In all honesty I will be very grateful to you.

It is not dictatorship, Mods are not Dictators, there are administrators on this forum who look at what mods are doing and take necessary steps.

Also do not take DNF name into perspective, I am just one Mod here, this is my opinion, I clearly mentioned in my post, "As long as I am a mod I will delete or close a thread which I deem inappropriate" I can't be more clearer than that.

domainah

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think if a person that originally made the post, on this or other posts, feels things are getting out of hand one can always ask to close a thread or just post that he feels something is inappropriate. We are all grown ups here. Unfortunately some people get the impression on this and some other posts that sometimes people in charge restrict or close posts to prevent other people than themselves benefit from something.

nametrader

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Bodis has appeared out of nowhere, and there are lots of success stories that also have suddenly appeared.

I have ignored another envious statement of yours, are you unable to digest the fact that Bodis is successful or whatever?

Come on give some room to innovation it looks like you can't accept anything new, it's a pity.
New companies take birth every now and then and it's a process and very natural. Some succeed and some won't.

Time tells it all, who are you? to question this.

I think if a person that originally made the post, on this or other posts, feels things are getting out of hand one can always ask to close a thread or just post that he feels something is inappropriate. We are all grown ups here. Unfortunately some people get the impression on this and some other posts that sometimes people in charge restrict or close posts to prevent other people than themselves benefit from something.

I agree with you but it is good to discuss some stupid aspects to gain knowledge out of it!

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
hmmmm..maybe Adam needs to chime in here - from what I know he is a huge fan of "free speech" on this site and members helping each other with information and such...and it seems maybe this matter is being skewed into something it was not..unless of course the thread starter reported it or that he was being deluged with information requests...but then again what do you expect! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom