Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Bodis 1 day revenue $708

Status
Not open for further replies.

nametrader

Now showing : .info
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Do you think Adam will fly with this with this "racist" and ''shithead" talk? Are you insane? TIP: you cannot give up a thread as a 'mod'. We never had that prerogative.

One last post in this thread guys, excuse me for that.

aZooZa you are what you are, no don't start to take Adam's name here. Don't try to get his blessings by talking sweet now. He will take a decision which he feels is right. Don't get to worry about me.

nameadvertising.com

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The fragmentation of voluminous atrocity never receded the dry bone syndrome. I, meticulously branded imaginary burgers wailing for peace and thought posterity never filled gas tanks, my presumed innocence loudly proclaimed why unjust rascals materialize expired domains in perpetual indignity.

so said the earthquake deciphering something ominous. the zealous speaks in peace.

------------------------

Wow! I have some good English language skills too!

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just found this and will read it all again in the am.

-=DCG=-

Dale Hubbard

Formerly 'aZooZa'
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
One last post in this thread guys, excuse me for that.

aZooZa you are what you are, no don't start to take Adam's name here. Don't try to get his blessings by talking sweet now. He will take a decision which he feels is right. Don't get to worry about me.
You're on the back foot there. I never suggested what Adam should or should not do. That's HIS prerogative. However I will find it a little odd that you are apparently allowed to call a member a "racist" or "shithead" as a moderator. Even I never did that. Well, I don't think I did. My point is that Adam is his own man and no "getting the last word in" is going to change his perception.

Shaggy

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Not taking any sides here, but you both need to stop posting and leave it alone. Your ranting is going nowhere, so why keep wasting your time posting?? Thats what I don't understand. No matter how much you post, its not going to fix a damn thing!

limonhost

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i got my earnings. near XX.xxx
thanks bodis.

but this month i am getting 1/6 of the first days.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Sounds like an out of BODIS experience :D
So revenue has plunged?

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
My revenue plunged from bad to worse.. I did the whole optimization and customization bit and my revenue still sucked, I cant figure out why others are reporting good payouts, when these same domains are earning nearly 3 times at Parked.

Makis77

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Acro it may plunged bu never hurt getting some $$$$

chois

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
My revenue plunged from bad to worse.. I did the whole optimization and customization bit and my revenue still sucked, I cant figure out why others are reporting good payouts, when these same domains are earning nearly 3 times at Parked.

Exactly same here... :?:

limonhost

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
for my domains it is still 2 times better then the others.

but 2 months ago it was 10 times better..

i am still at bodis.

chois

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Off the topic! I just got this from Bodis.
What can I say....? Well, I don't blame them. :smilewinkgrin:

We regret to inform you that your account at Bodis.com has been suspended due to inactivity.

You must apply for a new account if interested in using Bodis.com in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom