Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Bodis 1 day revenue $708

Status
Not open for further replies.

FormerDnForumer

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Surreal.

This is the reason serious domainers have by and large given up on this board.

Nametrader, Google is your friend.

nametrader

Now showing : .info
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Surreal.

This is the reason serious domainers have by and large given up on this board.

Nametrader, Google is your friend.

You are unreal! when you don't like this board why are you here? explain please. Are you a serious Domainer, it doesn't seem so, your post just don't make sense and you have not answered my request of you giving your 12K domain list I mean sharing.

And what about Bodis why are you upset?

Your post certainly have no support, no serious domainers are in here supporting you, I assume you are self proclaimed serious domainer.

As you have taken this thread this long, consider Silence versus agitation to my posts, silence on my side and agitation on your side.

You loose, just do not try to steal other's ideas keeping your's secret. That is not healthy.

Devil Dog

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Aren't we here to learn and share? I mean, I understand trade secrets don't need to be given away, but asking a simple question like what domain it is doesn't seem too over the top to me.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Not in America at least..

nametrader

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Aren't we here to learn and share? I mean, I understand trade secrets don't need to be given away, but asking a simple question like what domain it is doesn't seem too over the top to me.

You are right but at the same time, as you have posted in this thread, do you mind sharing all or some of your domains that are making good revenue, if a domain is making more than $50 a day I would love to know what it is, it improves my knowledge and outlook on domaining.

Let us put an end to this by seeing how many of us will really share their domains publicly in this thread, please consider this as an open request to everyone who posted in this thread and to all DNF members who have seen this thread.

To mention I will no reveal my domains to any one unless it is super generic. To me risks involved in posting high earning domains publicly are Domain hijacking including illegal transfer requests and numerous other reasons.

Let us now see how many of you will reveal your high earning domains except when you are trying to sell it, obviously when you are selling you will tell how much a domain is making won't you :)

nametrader

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Not in America at least..

For your Kind info Canada is in America, to be more specific North America.
Do not bring nationality into this stupid convo.

FYI I am a Canadian American, will you conflict with this?

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
ok, USA :)

My comment was not towards you at all and I really could care less about what this guy does or where he parks his names or how you feel personally about other people asking him about it and what he does, who, what, when, why..it was directed at the subject of just asking a simple question...freedom, expression..you know, the whole shabang :eek:k:

This thread is pointless now, I would close it before many members start speaking their mind on this subject and peoples feelings get hurt or "reputations" blemished for that matter..

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
If anyone wants to know the secrets of making a great spinach pie, let me know.

discovernow

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Let's get back to business and sharing ideas on helping everybody make money.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If anyone wants to know the secrets of making a great spinach pie, let me know.

How about the fabled greek creampie? mmmmmm :smilewinkgrin:

nametrader

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Now we are talking adding humor to this thread. Yes let's do some business and get out of this black hole.

Thanks to you guys :D

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
black hole..mmmmmmmmmm :eyebrows:

nametrader

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What I mean by that is we were arguing going no where :D

GAMEFINEST

PURE SAVAGE
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am proud of you

I am confused, u started a thread showing as bodis stats and wanted to know if they will pay? why didnt you just ask bodis.com if they will pay you? rather than showing stats over and over again?

typist

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Your post certainly have no support, no serious domainers are in here supporting you

How would you know? You are wrong. I could easily name several "serious domainers" - making at least five figures US$ monthly from domains - who agree with FormerDnForumer on this:

Bodis has appeared out of nowhere, and there are lots of success stories that also have suddenly appeared. Since I control a 12,000 domain portfolio, I am interested in the details of this success, as many other people are. It is part of BUSINESS to understand just who's doing so well with this brand new service and why.

I don't think it's out of the question to ask someone who has *voluntarily* posted their results simple questions. This is not childlike, but adult-like. He can refuse to answer.

Good points.

nametrader

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
How would you know? You are wrong. I could easily name several "serious domainers" - making at least five figures US$ monthly from domains - who agree with FormerDnForumer on this:

You need not pose in front of others that you make 5 figure income, They are many people including me who do not boast.

it sucks, you better think of helping some one not squeezing some one.

Income is not everything, it is your ethics that count, it doesn't mean people who make less money are ALIENS

Everybody is equal, people with money are fortunate, all the rest try to be fortunate by Hardworking.

People to business to make money. These are basics and this is not the place to get teachings.

All that matters is what is relevant and what is not.

Do not try to prolong this topic, let us end it here.

typist

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I never said I make five figures, and I am sorry if that offended you.

nametrader

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I never said I make five figures, and I am sorry if that offended you.

No I am not offended at all, I ain't that poor and even being poor is not bad either. Your post implied to me that people who have 10's and 100's of K's of domains and who make 5+ figure income are superior Human Beings and the rest are Jerks.

I disagree with that view and nothing personal on you.

Poker

Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm always surprised when someone asks "what's the domain?" in these situations. Think about it...if someone wanted to post it, they would have posted it to begin with. If you really want to know, then your best chances would be to ask in private... it's not rocket science :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom