Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Bodis 1 day revenue $708

Status
Not open for further replies.

GAMEFINEST

PURE SAVAGE
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
no. I don´t like you at all
You are like some kind bad smell. Something like - if you have just farted, the smell dosen`t want to go away. But in your case even opening a window dosen`t help.

Anyway we will see a lot new threads soon, where you guys cry, bodis why to you don`t pay me. Why?? I made $xxxx per day. Pay me, my MOM has not eaten in days. I will show you this thread then.

Stuff puts it down :eek:

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
here's what you do...

keep your mouth shut and hope that train takes you around the world and back. that's what you do :)

Good Luck!

I admire the original posters honesty, but your right, keeping your mouth shut :tape: is the right option and requires little effort. (at least for most people that is)

taboo

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think the real question now would be: Is the domain still performing at $700+ or has it declined drastically?

limonhost

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
last month my average revenue was 500-550 daily.. and ctr was 50%

this month it is only 350.. now my ctr 35%
also i lost 5% traffic.

Poohnix

Lost @Space
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
My best performing name on Bodis dropped to 1/3 of the previous ctr in October compared to earlier, and 1/3 of the earnings. Visits and ppc stayed the same, just the ctr went down.
Then I did some changes on the customized page, changed picture and some other things, and the ctr doubled... but still 1/3 less than before.
I think they have put in some filters, so not all clicks are counted. I think that earlier even spider clicks may have been counted in some cases, so the ctr stats was inflated.

ColdGin

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The REAL question is if you have already received your check...

Dr Nump

Call me Doc !
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
now my traffic and ctr are same or more. but daily revenue is $160 today and yesterday.

Still decent ! Only one domain and it bring you $4-5k a month , thats cool :) .
Please update news when you got your check.

PeterMan

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
FYI, I got paid for August revenue yesterday... (paypal)

Sleepys

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Just got the Modern Domainer Magazine yesterday and saw Bodis ad on one full page.

I just got my second issue as well. It is a very nice add, and they lucked out in that the next page has a red border on top, giving the illusion of a 2 page Bodis ad (do you think that is Matt in the picture?). I have a question which is slightly off topic. Do you guys think that if we have now received the first two issues of Modern Domainer magazine for free, that we are actually signed up for the year? I wonder how they got our names to know that we were serious domainers? Through our registrars maybe? I have no problem getting the mag for free (of course) I think that it is a pretty well written magazine so far and am happy someone has finally decided to try it.

Shaggy

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think that is Matt in the ad, and I do think the writters of Modern Domainers went through these forums and found names we owned and whois us. I like the mag myself. Alot of good info in it.

Sleepys

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am not sure if it is all available online, but some is availabe here: http://www.moderndomainer.com/ . If we have received the first 2 issues, do you guys think, that we are subcbribed and will continue to get them for free?

PeterMan

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I got my first spam inquiry today from one of my domains parked at Bodis...

spammers suck... :upset:

Dale Hubbard

Formerly 'aZooZa'
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thank goodness Bigge came to the rescue here. I think some management posts here have been little short of ludicrous. I know I'm under 'warning' for mod-bashing but I'm not being offensive here - just saying it the way it is.

nametrader

Now showing : .info
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thank goodness Bigge came to the rescue here. I think some management posts here have been little short of ludicrous. I know I'm under 'warning' for mod-bashing but I'm not being offensive here - just saying it the way it is.

aZooZa I am sure you are talking about me here. Why? I shut my A** almost at the same time when the ludicrous "What is the domain" questions vanished.

Why is that you again want to create a controversy, when this thread is doing nice and smooth.

Please do not reopen closed issues and create a mud slide around here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom