Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Bodis 1 day revenue $708

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dale Hubbard

Formerly 'aZooZa'
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Because as a mod you have a responsibility to mediate properly. YOU are lucky that you weren't called to task over your 'faux pas' that was complained about to quite some extent in 'posts passim' in this thread. Are you the mod that deleted some of my posts in the 'politics' forum recently? I only ask out of interest. You have your own private forum in which to debate this. If you look back in this thread, YOU are the controversial poster -- not me. And of course, I speak my mind.

The thread is only "doing nice and smooth" because your previous and unwarranted interference was ignored as temporal. Besides that, your grammar and coherency sucks and it's about time Adam sorted this nonsense out.

nametrader

Now showing : .info
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Speaking your mind and insulting others, in this particular case me is stupidity.
I don't have to be a Pro in English, for that matter no one needs to, I am what I am and you are what you are... if I can understand English and can convey my message it's enough for me.

Dale Hubbard

Formerly 'aZooZa'
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
NT, I don't have any particular issue with you. You are basically not up to the job here - that's my premise.

nametrader

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Again an idiotic post I regret, I am not sure what grammar and coherency you are talking about, Infact I am not sure about your's and you know what I just don't care!

Who are you to say that I am not up to the Job here? are you my Boss? and you know what if I overlook your stupid posts you love me and I will be a good Mod :)

nameadvertising.com

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Azooza, you are a more on. Oh, did I mis spell???

You are nothing but a vile member jumping on noob threads offering nothing but sarcasm. I have seen that on more than one occasion even defending the noobs as they sat quiet not saying anything in response to your sarcasm.

Take stock of all the things you ever said on the forum and it does not make for a pleasant read. You can take the (so called) command of your English language and either shove it or use it for more harmonious purposes.

Dale Hubbard

Formerly 'aZooZa'
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Again an idiotic post I regret, I am not sure what grammar and coherency you are talking about, Infact I am not sure about your's and you know what I just don't care!

Who are you to say that I am not up to the Job here? are you my Boss? and you know what if I overlook your stupid posts you love me and I will be a good Mod :)
Well, I have stated my case. Get your peers to ban me. And one thing -- NEVER call me stupid. I have done your job twice already. Yes, you don't understand NT... what can I say? You don't have the capability of a class Mod - so now maybe resign? don't dig deeper.

Azooza, you are a more on. Oh, did I mis spell???

You are nothing but a vile member jumping on noob threads offering nothing but sarcasm. I have seen that on more than one occasion even defending the noobs as they sat quiet not saying anything in response to your sarcasm.

Take stock of all the things you ever said on the forum and it does not make for a pleasant read. You can take the (so called) command of your English language and either shove it or use it for more harmonious purposes.
Indeed I am a "more on". Shithead. Try www.dictionary.com you cretin.

In case it passed you by, imbecile, I was looking for an uplift from within. If you don't understand that - stay out of big boys' games or I will eat you for cornflakes.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Seriously, I don't think that people asking "what is the domain" constitutes any breach of any particular business manner or rule of this forum. In fact, I am pretty sure the OP intended this thread to be a "bragging rights" pre-sale incident.

Let's all cool off.

nametrader

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Seriously, I don't think that people asking "what is the domain" constitutes any breach of any particular business manner or rule of this forum. In fact, I am pretty sure the OP intended this thread to be a "bragging rights" pre-sale incident.

Let's all cool off.

Hi Acro do you think I am fighting here telling someone not to ask what is the domain name, I just stated my opinion on the issue. Did I deleted my posts in this thread or anyone else's no.

Here comes Azooza talking about English, class and mass etc, yes he is a shithead I have no doubt in my mind now. He is sick and he can't or not able to digest the fact that things evolve they grow big they take over etc.

Do I have to really care if he is an Ex-Mod here and showing off that posting crap every where on this forum? I just don't care crap!!! I just condemn what I feel is not right and nothing else.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Ok let's all take a step back, I just got off the phone with aZooZa and he's a great guy and so is everyone else. I suggest that we use some sense and let this issue die off.

nametrader

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well, I have stated my case. Get your peers to ban me. And one thing -- NEVER call me stupid. I have done your job twice already. Yes, you don't understand NT... what can I say? You don't have the capability of a class Mod - so now maybe resign? don't dig deeper.

Indeed I am a "more on". Shithead. Try www.dictionary.com you cretin.

In case it passed you by, imbecile, I was looking for an uplift from within. If you don't understand that - stay out of big boys' games or I will eat you for cornflakes.

aZooZa you are clearly a sick guy, You have a Racist attitude from your words it implies that "If some one doesn't speak or write English" well he/she is unfit to be alive. This is nonsense grow up. I am not sure about your current mental condition and I feel you are kind of retarded and unable to think. I will pray GOD that this be temporary. The words you are using to make me go crazy are really nice :D

Dale Hubbard

Formerly 'aZooZa'
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi Acro do you think I am fighting here telling someone not to ask what is the domain name, I just stated my opinion on the issue. Did I deleted my posts in this thread or anyone else's no.

Here comes Azooza talking about English, class and mass etc, yes he is a shithead I have no doubt in my mind now. He is sick and he can't or not able to digest the fact that things evolve they grow big they take over etc.

Do I have to really care if he is an Ex-Mod here and showing off that posting crap every where on this forum? I just don't care crap!!! I just condemn what I feel is not right and nothing else.

Seems I was a little premature letting it go.

You call me a shithead?

You will rue that.

Your bad form and incredulous manners will cost you - OR Me. I have reported you as unfit for the job you are sadly attempting to perform.

Nametrader - when you call a member a "shithead" and a "racist" you are a dead Mod. Take uncle Azooza's word for it.

rileez

I Blame /.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Tip:
I love Guinness.
It makes my keybopard blurry.
Blurry keyboards put money in my wallet :D

nametrader

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hmm guy I am letting it go... you just stop posting in this thread, you will not see me posting here again.

And as far as this (Take uncle Azooza's word for it.) goes you are not my Uncle go away :)

Dale Hubbard

Formerly 'aZooZa'
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hmm guy I am letting it go... you just stop posting in this thread, you will not see me posting here again.

And as far as this (Take uncle Azooza's word for it.) goes you are not my Uncle go away :)
Do you think I give a toss about your 'decision'? I have already reported you for gross incompetenty you dunce.

nametrader

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Forget my Moderator badge you see, In this thread I am participating as a DNF user(I already mentioned it before in this thread)

You call me whatever, it is not going to pinch me. You are not feeling well, stop this shit go rest, start afresh.

Let this thread continue in the way it is supposed to be, what is the use of our posts here.

Dale Hubbard

Formerly 'aZooZa'
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Shame really - you were a good member until this 'mod' bullshit got to you. I remember better times.

BTW, you were the one that f*cked up this thread by sticking your oar in when not required so re-read the bloody thing instead of scapegoating me.

You want a quote?

nametrader

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Seems I was a little premature letting it go.

You call me a shithead?

You will rue that.

Your bad form and incredulous manners will cost you - OR Me. I have reported you as unfit for the job you are sadly attempting to perform.

Nametrader - when you call a member a "shithead" and a "racist" you are a dead Mod. Take uncle Azooza's word for it.

OK, I have quoted yours. You are not premature, You are immature hence I am ignoring you.
I am not going to respond to your posts here anymore. It's a waste of time and I have less time to deal with nonsense.
I am done with this thread, you are done or not is up to you.

Dale Hubbard

Formerly 'aZooZa'
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Do you think Adam will fly with this with this "racist" and ''shithead" talk? Are you insane? TIP: you cannot give up a thread as a 'mod'. We never had that prerogative.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom