Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Can't Login to Auction Java Client

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manic

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Can't Login to Auction Java Client

As soon as the window pops up it has my username in place, and for the password it has a long string of ***********.
This string of astrisks is longer than the number of characters in my actual password.

No matter if I just press the login button straight-away, or retype the password to the correct one, it still says "Login failed..."

Help, anyone?

Upvote 0

NamePopper.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by gregr
Sorry guys. My mother-inlaw died Friday and I was at the rosary last night. It looks like there was a DDOS last night. We'll reschedule for next Sunday same time. Like the time we rescheduled before, you will be able to delete entries but you can't add or change.

Last night's auction is void. It was obvious a lot of people couldn't access the site.

Everybody can relax now. The auction is rescheduled - and our leader has returned.

Our grievances & respect to Greg and his family.

CoolHost.com

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Yes, sorry to hear that Greg ... much condolences!
See you back @ Live auction next Sunday, 3/2 ... everything will be OK. Thanks for all of the hard work, too, Namepopper! :)
Take care.

com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by CoolHost.com
Popps ... THAT is correct. I know what I saw tonight, just before the auction (entering in to chat)! It was so strange, in fact, that it would be more difficult not to remember it. :eek:
Please PM/E-mail me if I can be of any assistance ... others saw what I saw, as well ... though I'm a bit confused now as to whom.
Good Luck with everything, and thanks for all of your hard work!!
:cool:

yeah, and i saw it too, to my surprise on my name. Enough to ask everyone what the hell that was. I had my name as Point8t#### with numbers in it. I asked wtf? And nobody knew. I logged out and logged back in (after a few tries) and it came back to normal. In addition to that i coudlnt keep a normal converstation with people as i was being kicked out after 1-2 min in chat and i wasnt inactive, i was in a PM conversation with Top. I tried a few times, but had to quit it completely as i couldnt stay connected. There were other strange things there and i let pops know about those. Dont want to make them public yet.

Greg has everything under control. The auctions are being enhanced and we are all a part of development in a way. No big deal. I am sure the next auction will go through without a hitch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom