Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Crocodile Hunter Killed by Stingray :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poker

Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The venom in the sting got him.

Don't think so Fearless.

Now wait a minute, we get about 20 stingray stings PER DAY here in San Diego, never heard of one fatal...

yeah, someone there saying that he was above the stingray when the barb came up and pierced his heart. It would be very hard to save someone out at sea when their heart has been pierced by a serrated knife, so that sounds like the reason for his death..they also are saying he died very quickly.

Domain Days 2024

Fearless

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Don't think so Fearless.

yeah, someone there saying that he was above the stingray when the barb came up and pierced his heart. It would be very hard to save someone out at sea when their heart has been pierced by a serrated knife, so that sounds like the reason for his death..they also are saying he died very quickly.

The coroner report will clarify whether it was a sting or heart puncture. I think everything now is speculation. A heart puncture would be more spectacular though.

WhoWhere

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am donating SteveIrwin.info to anyone who's willing to develop a website in his memory..

Rest in peace, dear Steve..

lukeeales

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
WhoWhere, I accept your offer. I will put it on my server and develop a site tomorrow, including tributes. Ad-free - I'm sad that I have to highlight this, but I know some would try to profit from this tragedy. Not I - I would enjoy the task of putting up a fitting site.

.biz

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
and someone just registered Steve-Irwin.com on Sep 1st, 3 days before his death? it's a coincidence, a fortune-teller or a registrar who just registered and changed the creation date?

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
That's really cool of you Luke. Animal Planet is opening up a wildlife preservation fund in is memory called "The Crikey Fund." You could promote that as well since a lot of people are going to be interested in ways to help continue his efforts.

Good luck with the site. I tip my hat to you for making it ad free. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom