Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

DamienStone.com - $10500 in revenue

Status
Not open for further replies.

DNWizardX9

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
First off i'd like to say Mr. Alex Haxton that you are in severe trouble not only with me but with the escrow provider for being a minor while doing the transaction. Both parties will be taking action against you.

This guy should def be a stand up comedian like i said. He also said he likes people to call him Damien Stone and its kinda like a pen name which many people call him by. This guy has his future all laid out for him Mr. Alex Haxton(Alias: Damien Stone). This guy is gonna be robbing banks in the future.

He uses the defense that he is a minor to steal $7100
Uses a pen name Damien Stone
Says later on after i forced him to tell me BTW the game server db was leaked

ForumDomains said:
ForumDomains clarify please? I'm not too sure what you mean

mike031

WannaDevelop.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
damien/alex -- avoid the trouble.... trust me, it's not worth it buddy. refund jeff his money and both of you can move on your seperate ways'

ForumDomains

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Can suggest that the guy that tricked you is not US resident and/or the "donations" were coming from countries and regions where PayPal accounts are not available, or certain limitations are applied.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Jeff, I don't think this thread serves any further purpose. You're just wasting your time here. I had a similar problem, gave the other party 48 hours to comply - they didn't. My legal team had already prepared the papers and at the end of the deadline they were overnighted. The person got served; he settled for the full amount, legal fees and issued a public apology or I would have pressed charges and seeked punitive damages. Do what you got to do. If they end up in federal-pound-me-in-the-ass prison, that's their destiny.

DNWizardX9

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks Radistar I will do what my heart desires with my friend Alex Haxton

The FBI is being contacted tommorow Alex ;-) Your defense won't fly one bit. (Many Accounts of Theft and Forgery)

Also my lawyer is preparing the papers as we speak.

I was doing well with my network of sites but this will be a loss for me so doesn't look like I'll be buying many sites from here in a while.

P

patsensei

Jeff. On behalf of somebody who has been screwed over several times (and still learning I might add) I hope you fight hard on this one and don't give up.

DamienStone

Level 2
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
im extremely confused with people telling me dont send money, some say send money. Ack.

linkreach

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
DamienStone said:
im extremely confused with people telling me dont send money, some say send money. Ack.

actually, you are the only one saying keep the money. everyone else is saying give it back.

jeff, i hope you give this guy what is coming to him. and if he is indeed a minor, i hope his parents get into this as well because he needs a life lesson in honesty.

SouthernTn

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
DamienStone said:

You're trying to find an excuse to keep it.. Send it back.

financialtraffic

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
SouthernTn said:
You're trying to find an excuse to keep it.. Send it back.

It's likely that the money has been spent/allocated elsewhere already. Seems to me that if the "seller" needed the money so fast then there was most likely a reason and the money is probably now gone.

SouthernTn

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
financialtraffic said:
It's likely that the money has been spent/allocated elsewhere already. Seems to me that if the "seller" needed the money so fast then there was most likely a reason and the money is probably now gone.

I agree with you... can't wait to see what happens to this guy next.

DNWizardX9

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
He was originally gonna give a refund today but now he sent me this email: (Now he's saying no refund will be issued).
Well Alex: FBI and the Police are being contacted today. I'm also going to hire a domain lawyer on this forum that I've used in the past.

I regret that the website hasnt met your expectations, however you
made a conscious business decision. I can not be responsible for your
expectations. I worked hard on the website and server and it produced
good verifiable donation income for me. The sale price was based on
donation income we had received. This deal is a business deal and it
is final. No refund will be issued in any form. The website has
operated in compliance with all legalities with verifiable donation
income which can be verified through StormPay the company who dealt
with our donations. If you need any advice on how to operate the site
I will try to assist you as my time permits.

EDIT: I am hiring a lawyer (Sorry for putting someone elses name. After this post was made I decided to use someone else)

financialtraffic

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Jeff,
Are you now saying the entire transaction was fraudulent -- in that the domain actually generates zero revenue? What is your premise for retaining a domain lawyer and filing an FBI/criminal complaint?

I do wish you the best in this case. I also think the moderators should look into banning Alex/DamienStone if fraud can indeed be proved.

octobus

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Damien Stone already committed fraud when he used Escrow as a minor.

That should be enough.

DNWizardX9

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Site generates 0 income. He's telling me that i shoudl be taking care of the site to make income. Well I've been trying to move it to a faster server til yesterday when I learned that enough is enough and that it's a lemon.

He's sayign to get donations you should take care of the site which is obvious. But this guy did 0 work as he didn't even post in the forums the week I did the escrow when i asked him many times to do so. I'd like to know his secret. He should write an ebook how income goes from $1000/month (ending august 2nd) to basically 0 by August 23rd. I've been doing the same thing he's been doing (eating sleeping doing nothing). (can't do anything anyway without the gameserver being setup etc). Nor do i want the site anymore as its a lemon.

He also kept the forums offline for an entire day saying he was fixing it but leaving most of the day saying that he didn't want to put it online til all work was finished. Why couldn't he just leave it up and running when he's out to work?

1. He used escrow as a minor

2. He never mentioned the game server database was leaked. www.excalibur-l2.com has a copy of the game server database with every forum member in it. luckily they don't have it in their forum database but they have it in the game as the other day it said on the homepage that users could use their damienstone user/pass on the game.

3. http://70.84.223.34/~excalib/forum/index.php?showtopic=18250&hl=damienstone (topic from www.excalibur-l2.com) - looks like he is selling it (damienstone.com)cause he knows its failing and starting a new site. http://www.rofareborn.com/ (he started this site the other day which is a lineage 2 server too) looks like since he stopped maknig money he's starting another site to steal more.

Guy is a fraud.

4. I'm not going to start bringing more parties into this however the escrow providers should really be asking for Photo IDS. It not only helps them but helps prevent even more fraud.

furca

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Send it back. Why don't you just let EVERYONE come out even on this deal. If it makes what you said it MAKES then give back his $$$ and KEEP the site!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom