Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

DNF Domain Meeting and Party in Italy - 5-7 June 2003, FREE STAY"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheva

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, we are almost there :) as we all know the owner of the DNF has changed and I was mainly handling this with Greg and he used to take care for things like put the post on the top of the pages, we talked about to have his programmers or RJ make the registration forms and so on, I was online very little time latelly and now we need to go trough all the things, I tried to contact the new owner by PM and email and see what he think about this and how he can help for this but no answer yet.
I need to know and have confirmed the following things to host the event:

1-We need to be at least 50 people confirmed as we said since the begining or the event will not be made.

2-I need that all the peoples that was on the list (below) as confirmed sending $ 50 by paypal to me as Greg suggested or to another person that we can all togheter choose to make sure that people that making confirmation they will be there for sure.

3-I need all the confirmation made not later then May 05.

4-I need to know other things we can do during the event beside the things we talked on the past.

As you can see there are 24 member confirmed (that need to reconfirm) and 12 that was unsure so they need to confirm too and then we only need 14 more peoples and we are done.

If you have some other suggestion let me know.

I WILL FOR SURE LIST
Gregr Family 4 people
RJ family 3 people
Sheva
stuff
Ciqala
RegNames.co.uk
octobus
onewordnames
beatz
beashnet
tassos
domainAddict
DeCal
Valerio (Mike Lawyer)
ntiedemann
DotDude
mcom1999
Bob
TrafficMonsterRRR
charles
ricardo2002
gsk008 (plus wife)
hiOsilver
Logop

MAYBE I WILL
dvdrip
anothernewbie
Beachie
wwww
spietreser
fonzerelli_79
hellstrom
nicorlino
machine (plus wife and daughter)
izoot
Domain Investor (+ girlfriend)

Mike

stuff

Mr Domeen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I will come for sure

Sheva

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
well, it seems that the post has not been see from many people or peoples doesn't care anymore.

Mike

peter

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi. Give it alittle time.

Anyways, thanks but remove me from the "maybe" list. I found out that I am STILL in school during those days :(

Max.rk

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Mike,

Is this meeting still on? If so I'm very interested.

Max.rk

Sheva

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Max.rk
Mike,

Is this meeting still on? If so I'm very interested.

Max.rk

Hi, from my side nothing has changed and everything can be done, but I posted this new thread and as you can see not many people are posting.

I sent email and PM to Greg and the new owner about this days ago and not even an answer, so I don't know what to do.

Mike

Restecpa

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Mike: I think the biggest problem is the fact this is taking so long. Many people dont even check in here any more, as theyve got used to it through the last 2 months this has been a sticky. Like banners, if you know what I mean ;) Maybe you should put a link to this thread into your signature, saying: "Only x days to confirm." or something like that. I believe this would get their attention..

Best of luck!

Sheva

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Restecpa
Mike: I think the biggest problem is the fact this is taking so long. Many people dont even check in here any more, as theyve got used to it through the last 2 months this has been a sticky. Like banners, if you know what I mean ;) Maybe you should put a link to this thread into your signature, saying: "Only x days to confirm." or something like that. I believe this would get their attention..

Best of luck!

Hi, you are right 100% and this is the reason I contacted Greg and the New Owner about this, when Greg was the owner at the begining of this he put the Thread sticked on the top of every section, and this was the reason I contacted them to see what we can do but again not even an answer.

Mike

hiOsilver

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have all of my reservations set. I am coming.

Sheva

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by hiOsilver
I have all of my reservations set. I am coming.

Good, stuff also confirmed and RJ with wife and kids too, remember that we need at least 50 people for this.

Even if we don't get any help from the management of DNF since the owners has changed lets try do do this ourself.

Mike

Spider

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
So if you only get say 30 people you will have to call it off?

hiOsilver

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I just received a reply to a PM I sent to DotComGod (Adam). I sent Adam the url's for the relevant threads so that he can review the situation. Adam indicated that Greg had not informed him of the Italy meeting.

One Other Point:

This discussion is taking place in the Platinum Forum, which is not accessible to everyone. Perhaps it should be moved to Related Discussion - Lounge, where the original thread is located.

RON2

@domainbuyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
June 5 is approaching rapidly. If it's not going to happen we should know soon. Do we need to push the date back a few weeks to give people a better chance?

I know in California many schools are not out until after June 10th.

Sheva

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by -RJ-
June 5 is approaching rapidly. If it's not going to happen we should know soon. Do we need to push the date back a few weeks to give people a better chance?

I know in California many schools are not out until after June 10th.

RJ, I cant move the date, am sending PM and emails to all the people that confirmed and said "maybe" but till now just 3 answered.

Mike

Sheva

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by hiOsilver
I just received a reply to a PM I sent to DotComGod (Adam). I sent Adam the url's for the relevant threads so that he can review the situation. Adam indicated that Greg had not informed him of the Italy meeting.

One Other Point:

This discussion is taking place in the Platinum Forum, which is not accessible to everyone. Perhaps it should be moved to Related Discussion - Lounge, where the original thread is located.

As you are talking with him, can you tell him to move the thread?

Mike

ntiedemann

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'll come for sure. Where to paypal the $50 to?

Nikolai

Sheva

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by ntiedemann
I'll come for sure. Where to paypal the $50 to?

Nikolai

you are on the confirmed list, I will post the address where to send the money by tomorrow.

Mike

system0

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
sorry but i cant make it as i go travelling in a few months and need to save a lot of money

hope that everyone who goes enjoys it - have a drink for me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom