Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

DNF Domain Meeting and Party in Italy - 5-7 June 2003, FREE STAY"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheva

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by nameslave

I thought I went ahead and made this thread a sticky and offered my help, did I? Anyway, I'm sorry to learn that this event is not going to happen. [/Unstick thread]

well, beside that sticky thing nothing else was done as was proposed from me and and other member by PM to the new owner and other mods, also the sticky thing happened just 2/3 days ago that was many days after the new owner offered his help................

also hiOsilver sent a PM with a list of things that was supposed to be done to help on this as requested but nothing was done.........

Mike

CoolHost.com

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Sadly, I think this entire ordeal here may be running in parallel with the DNF site. Abandoned by old ownership and unembraced by new ownership ... sounds like a familiar theme. Similar results in 2 - 3 months? We'll see, I guess. :eek:
Sorry this happened, Mike. :sad:

Restecpa

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yeah Mike,
Im sorry you had to go through all this trouble, offered your resources, money and time and now it turned out like this. I might be naive, but Ive expected more from certain DNF members..

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom