Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Domainsponsor 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rico

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just logged in at DS and saw the new version.

Looks very nice and i like the interface !

Way to goooo DS.

:santa:

Ed30

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yes, it looks good!

TopNames.com

Domain Buyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yep...new features as well, including a "for sale" option.

mike031

WannaDevelop.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
the new user control panel is pretty cool.. good job.. however what domainsponsor really needs to do is the following; re-design the landing pages.. the current layout is very 90ish and really looks unattractive... afternic and domainsponsor landing pages are the worst, sedo's is the best in my opinion... anybody else with me? :eek:k:

Steen

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Mike, for DS Prem I think the landers are perfect, or darn near.

mike031

WannaDevelop.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
steen.. the problem is that the pages are too plain!

Steen

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
mike031 said:
steen.. the problem is that the pages are too plain!
That's what gets the click through imo!

Frontline

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This just different from an organizational standpoint right? No changes in payouts (for premier or otherwise) for the better?

clemzonguy

Domain Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
mike031 said:
the new user control panel is pretty cool.. good job.. however what domainsponsor really needs to do is the following; re-design the landing pages.. the current layout is very 90ish and really looks unattractive... afternic and domainsponsor landing pages are the worst, sedo's is the best in my opinion... anybody else with me? :eek:k:

DS PREM looks great if "you can get it" but yet they want to crap on everyone else with the regular landing page. Wake up DS! In the meantime I will be using Fabulous. They had the "FOR SALE" page long ago! DS support is terrible and almost non-existent. This company only cares about helping out their large clients and leaving everyone else in a catch-22 world.

Look at this beautiful layout for Fabulous

http://www.christians.biz (posted as an example)

TopNames.com

Domain Buyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
clemzonguy said:
DS PREM looks great if "you can get it" but yet they want to crap on everyone else with the regular landing page. Wake up DS! In the meantime I will be using Fabulous. They had the "FOR SALE" page long ago! DS support is terrible and almost non-existent. This company only cares about helping out their large clients and leaving everyone else in a catch-22 world.

Look at this beautiful layout for Fabulous

http://www.christians.biz (posted as an example)

I'm not sure what problem you had with DomainSponsor, but I have never had a problem with the support. Did you signup under someone or on your own? I joined under someone. Because I joined under someone, they get a 10% commission (from DomainSponsor, not from my revenue), so it's like another layer of support. If I have a question, I contact them first. I also support the people who signed up under me to help build their traffic business. I give my history of the best paying keywords, domains to bid on, etc.

Domain Spa has the best pages I think...here is one of Jello's domains:

www.hometownrealty.com

I wish I could mix the Domain Spa look, with Domain Sponsor revenue and support.

clemzonguy

Domain Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
TopNames.com said:
Domain Spa has the best pages I think

The pages I've seen in the past had a ton of whitespace and only a few links.

Guess who contacted me a few minutes after I made that post... (unrelated)

Kanoodle.com :-D

If T.R.A.F.F.I..C comes back next year and it probably will at the rate the market is going I am sure that we will have a plethora of choices (And improvements). I have had other "no-name" companies contact me via phone as well. I would say DS & Fabulous are both doing well at stepping things up to the next level.

TopNames.com said:
I'm not sure what problem you had with DomainSponsor, but I have never had a problem with the support.

Search my posts and you will find it most likely. I am not exactly making $20/day there either. One negative against FAbulous is the removed the header information so I can no longer insert javascript on pages where I want additional sponsors to join in on the fun. And I do not agree with some of the categorization choices but they have to attempt to control the quality of the traffic somehow. With DS you have no choice or input and I have had pages optimize to really awful sponsors. I will be looking over the new features to see what all has been added....

Ed30

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
clemzonguy said:

(posted as an example)

I disagree. I have found DS support to be very good - and I am only a small client.

stuff

Mr Domeen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
clemzonguy said:
I will be using Fabulous. They had the "FOR SALE" page long ago! DS support is terrible and almost non-existent.

DS also had "For Sale" long time ago
You just had to ask them.
There is new version off it in DS v. 2.0

Rico

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ed30 said:
I disagree. I have found DS support to be very good - and I am only a small client.

there support is perfect - I always get a response within 12 hours. I even have msong on my msn addy list - so problems can be fixed very quick :party:

mike031

WannaDevelop.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
fact is.. that if the domainsponsor landing pages were a put together a little better like domainhop for example the conversions would only increase.. great look + great ad's = great results.

clemzonguy

Domain Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
chatcher said:
Does Fabulous insist on branding every page with Fabulous.com? Or can you turn that off?

That is one gripe I do have with the new layout. But they are paying for FREE DNS service so I don't think you can complain about it.

stuff said:
DS also had "For Sale" long time ago
You just had to ask them.

And that's good service? I asked them about that a long time ago.

Steen

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
And I do not agree with some of the categorization choices but they have to attempt to control the quality of the traffic somehow. With DS you have no choice or input and I have had pages optimize to really awful sponsors
Some accounts allow suggestions via the beta tools, afaik.

hiOsilver

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
mike031 said:
fact is.. that if the domainsponsor landing pages were a put together a little better like domainhop for example the conversions would only increase.. great look + great ad's = great results.

No one focuses more on the bottom line (i.e. your income and theirs) than DomainSponsor. Most knowledgable people I have spoken with say that nice graphics can improve returns about 10%. Graphics also requires more effort to setup plus server load/bandwidth. I would settle for DS pages that load a bit faster. With DS, there is less on the page to distract the websurfer looking for something. The Google search page has an awful lot of white space, but that does not bother me. There is no question that all of the PPC services have room for improvement. DS2.0 is a big step in the right direction.

DS has been hiring people to improve the tech support. The people they have are excellent, but there just have not been enough of them at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom