Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Domainsponsor 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steen

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Howard is dead on in my opinion,

registrar/server redirect can in instances already be lagging, I just checked my DS page and there is NOT A SINGLE graphic on the whole page, and it still looks good (to me).

The focus is on the ads, and the surfer clicking them.

mike031

WannaDevelop.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
domainsponsor is definetly in a whole different league then most ppc services but unfortunately it is also the only place where i personally haven't had the ctr go over 50%.. even with typo/type-in domains.. so even with highly targetted traffic the conversions aren't where they should be.. with sedo and others i have had it much better, not just satisfactory results.

as for the current look.. its really too plain and outdated.. like i said, it really needs a face lift! it doesn't even center it self or re-adjust according to ones resolution.. displaying a bunch of ad's on a poorly designed page barely gets the job done this days.. now i know that there is always room for improvement but this is the sad truth my friend.. the current landing pages are the #1 reason which is hurting the conversions, but hey.. thats just one mans opinion :eek:k:

Steen

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Mike, what lander are you talking about? Example linkage?

Frontline

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I see everyones pages have a blue table surrounding them and so on.That looks like a new design to me, at least since I was upgraded. Are you guys on the premier program at all? Mine look like this http://www.tupacshukur.com and I am supposedly on the Premier program but haven't seen any other pages like this, even from the bigger guys.

clemzonguy

Domain Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Now if only FABULOUS would come up with a SEARCH feature.....forgot to point out that this is a major POSITIVE point for DOMAIN SPONSOR!

ParkQuick.com

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I've been critical of DomainSponsor in the past because their site was so counter-intuitive. The new 2.0 site is a vast improvement on that score. It's much easier to use and the learning curve for new users is not as steep. I'm not sure that they overhauled the parking pages at the same time - mine look the same.

I agree with clemzonguy that they should just put everyone on the premium plan instead of hiding it and offering it only to some. Their secret two-tier approach makes no sense. Just change the TOS for everyone and give everyone the better landing pages.

clemzonguy

Domain Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
healingsites said:
I agree with clemzonguy that they should just put everyone on the premium plan instead of hiding it and offering it only to some. Their secret two-tier approach makes no sense. Just change the TOS for everyone and give everyone the better landing pages.

Maybe they are saving that for DS 7.0 .... :-/

Steen

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
healingsites said:
I think it has to do with their provider (search feeds). Maybe they believe that the more people that get premium feeds off the bat the less satisfied the search partner will be with the traffic quality.

hiOsilver

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sleazy said:
I see everyones pages have a blue table surrounding them and so on.That looks like a new design to me, at least since I was upgraded. Are you guys on the premier program at all? Mine look like this http://www.tupacshukur.com and I am supposedly on the Premier program but haven't seen any other pages like this, even from the bigger guys.

Your page is definitely a Premier page.

Frontline

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ya it wasn't showing that layout before, but thanks to Steen I got ahold of their support really fast and they fixed my landing page layout. Great support.

Capitalwebhost

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
TopNames.com said:
I'm not sure what problem you had with DomainSponsor, but I have never had a problem with the support. Did you signup under someone or on your own? I joined under someone. Because I joined under someone, they get a 10% commission (from DomainSponsor, not from my revenue), so it's like another layer of support. If I have a question, I contact them first. I also support the people who signed up under me to help build their traffic business. I give my history of the best paying keywords, domains to bid on, etc.

Domain Spa has the best pages I think...here is one of Jello's domains:

www.hometownrealty.com

I wish I could mix the Domain Spa look, with Domain Sponsor revenue and support.

I have a personal dislike for any service that prompts you to make them your homepage....

Steen

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Capitalwebhost said:
I have a personal dislike for any service that prompts you to make them your homepage....
It comes down to the net dollar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom